Chapter 16

Elena.

"If that wasn't cute, I don't know what was." I smirked, as I saw the grin on Blasie's face and Nicole's face flush red as she waved us away and giggled down the corridor.

"That was fucking adorable." smiled Amy, as we both headed off to our next class. "Do you think that might free you up for Draco?"

"Hey!" I snapped, making her jump. "There is no way, I'm taking a chance with Draco..." I giggled, nervously. "...have you seen the way he treats girls, the way he treats her...me..."

"That could change." shrugged Amy, nudging me playfully. "All you have to do is show him, you're not just his best mates' little cousin, show him you're a woman!" she grinned, rubbing my waste, which made me shoot her a scared look, and she howled in laughter. "I'm kidding, only about the hand gesture, you should just talk to him...besides," she shrugged as we both sat down in Potions. "Hogsmeade is Friday and...he and Nicole haven't spoken sense the Detention thing."

"That doesn't mean anything." I snapped at her. "What made you say all this...Nicole?"

"She has a point...about Ron too..." she sighed, glancing over at Ron Weasley across the room. "...I'm in the same boat Elena...one of us has to be the positive voice..." and with that she silenced for the rest of class.

She had a point, other than us being in the same boat. I could talk to Draco about my feelings, I could find out how he felt about that kiss, I could see how he felt about me, if there was anything at all there for us.

NO!

I couldn't, I shook my head and started to take notes as the Professor started to speak.

I couldn't do anything with Draco, there was a few conditions to this choice, because he was my cousin's best mate, he was a higher and more powerful deatheater, he was older and he wasn't into me. I was actually scared to do anything with Draco.

I mean, I could step up and give him my heart in his hand, but would he just crush it like he did all the other girls, except for Nicole.

Nicole.

That's the only girl he didn't crush...was there a reason?

Was he in love with her, over one night?

No, he couldn't...Amy said it herself, they hadn't spoken sense that Detention session and judging by the roads that just crossed in the corridor between Nicole and Blasie, she wasn't exactly having her mind on Draco.

That could clear things up between me and her...and between Draco and I.

"Are you seriously thinking about it that hard?" asked Amy, in a whisper as she noticed I had stopped taking notes and was now just starring down at my quill and the word "mixture"

"Apparently." I smirked over at her as I copied her notes and worked on our assignment. Although I was concentrated on my work, Amy and Nicole's words had my mind wondering.

I had to find out about that fucking kiss.

"I'll talk to you later, I have to be somewhere..." I said, as I rose when the class was dismissed and raced out the door and found my feet taking me to the Slytherin common room. There stood Blasie, but not Draco. "...Blasie..."

"...Elena..." He huffted, crossing his arms across his chest as he dropped into couch, he patted the cushion beside of him as I dropped into it. "...I've let go of that deatheater shit...I'm not mad anymore..." He said, patting my knee.