Chapter 6: A Meet Up

D.J. woke up the next day with a very exhausted body. He had spent the day with friends but found out that the other Sam, his masters son, was looking for him. He found out by getting a call by Will saying he was spotted snooping around near all his friend's houses.

D.J. decided to see why and called him. D.J. met the son at the park and had an awkward conversation with him. There were a few obstacles for little kids to play on and it was  foggy out. 

Aren't you going to sit down?" asked D.J. and Sam sat.

"So what's with all this disappearing? Where have you been going lately?"

"I have been going to the library." D.J. said.

"What have you been doing there?"

"Researching. Someone keeps blocking sites that involve some incident that happened a little while back that Sara might have been involved. That is why I go to the library. I can get to go to the internet there and do the same thing." D.J. explained.

"Well, tell your parents" Sam said. "Their a little worried. Plus my father as well. Let them know."

D.J. nodded his head in agreement and got up.

"I got things to do, places to be. I'll see ya around." as D.J. said that, he walked away. 

Later D.J. was going to go try to spend family time with his parents but as he was walking down a street, police cars were zooming down the street. That was when D.J. had a feeling that he had better get dressed. And fast.

Lucky for him, he always carried his bag with him which carried his suit in the very bottom and a bunch of snacks on top to cover it. D.J. ran into a nearby dark ally way and switch into his suit. After he followed the cops for a bit but realized where they were going. A bank.