Chapter 27: Anger Part One

D.J. eventually ran into an ally and leaned against a wall.

Sara. She knew... She never told him. D.J.s face tickled as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Susan... Dess... They weren't his parents.

Why?.. Why me?.. Where are my parents? Who am I? WHY GOD?!?!

D.J. leaned even more against the wall. He didn't want to be there anymore. He didn't want to live in the city. He didn't want to be himself. He didn't want to be Stun-Man anymore...

But that wasn't an option. People ran down the block all in one direction. They were running away from something. D.J. got off the wall and stared at them. His fist clenched so tightly they bruised. He knew it was the twins.

D.J. was flying over the city as Stun-Man. He eventually found the two. They were at an intersection. Angess was hovering above the ground and objects were levitating with him. Pan was walking along like nothing but she held a dead man by the collar of his shirt.

Stun-Man flew down and landed in front of them. He looked at both. Before anyone could say anything, Jakkai jumped down from a ledge and landed next to Stun-Man. The hero wanted to say something to Jakkai but didn't because he had more pressing matters to attend to.

Stun-Man was the first to speak. "I can't let you go any further. This ends here. Your time has come."

"Funny." Said Angess. His voice was scruffy like a teenagers. "I was about to say the same thing."

"Come brother. Let's finish this." Pan said in a teenage diva girls voice.

The girl ran up to Jakkai in a matter of milliseconds when she was several yards away from them. Angess disappeared into a cloud of gas and reappeared behind Stun-Man.

Angess kicked Stun-Man in the back. Stun-Man swung his elbow and hit Angess in the face. Angess put his foot behind Stun-Mans and tripped him. While falling, he punched the hero in the gut. Stun-Man slammed to the ground breaking the road. He grabbed Angess's ankle and shot off into the air.

Pan punched Jakkai in the jaw. Jakkai took the hit, like a man, and with a weapon that gives 10 times the normal punch, hit Pan in the chest sending her flying. He stormed her direction with furry. He raised his right arm and shot a grenade right on her as she was struggling to get off a truck. The explosion was bigger than it should have been.

Pan flew right out of the flames and sprinted at Jakkai, headbutting him. He fell on one knee, dizzy. She grabbed his left arm, tightened her grip and, with her magic, she began to freeze the metal. Jakkai used his right to punch her. She rapped her left leg around hit right arm and elbowed his left arm, breaking any and all weapons on that arm.

Jakkai jumped up in the air, grabbed Pan by her hair and threw her down against the streets. When he landed, a sparkly cloud of magic was aiming right at Jakkai. He leaned back and watched it hit a car. When it did, a huge chunk of ice erupted from impact. Jakkai turned back just in time to block another blast heading for his face with his right arm.

He realized that that weapon was useless now. He broke that piece off himself. Pan looked at him with a grin. She ran back a few yards giving Jakkai time to take off the black suit he was wearing. He was now seen wearing everyday clothes.

"Let's see how powerful you really are." Pan said pointing at the ground with her hands. A ray of blue gas shot out and hit the street making a wave of ice. She pushed her arms further and the wave began to crack forward towards Jakkai.

Jakkai had no other choice. Steam started to raise off of Jakkai and right before it hit him, he turned into a giant fire golem. It punched its way through the ice.

The fire died down and the golem turned back into Jakkai.

Stun-Man and Angess came spinning out of control back to the fight. Stun-Man crashed against the side of a building and Angess just fell straight down. They were a couple of blocks down from the other two.

Stun-Man slowly got up and looked down. He saw that Angess wasn't doing too well himself. Gotta... Go... Faster!

Stun-Man flew over Angess and started powering up. He screamed against the pain and he did his transformation and went into mock one. His muscles were skinnier.

Angess teleported behind Stun-Man and tried to kick him again but Stun-Man was clever to grab his leg and spined him to the other building. Stun-Man looked over a Jakkai and saw something he didn't expect to see. Jakkai was shooting flames against Pans blue sparkly gas. The two streams collided, fighting to push the other the opposite direction.

This caught Stun-Man off guard letting Angess to teleport above him and hammer him straight to the ground.

Jakkai saw what had happened and yelled "No!" and with anger fueling him, his fire became bigger than a car, staggering Pan. He tried to block off Angess from Stun-Man, but Pan used her super speed to run up behind Jakkai, grab the back of his neck and slam him to the ground. Angess saw what was happening and flew over to beat Jakkai deeper into the ground.

Pan walked over to Stun-Man. Her eyes started to glow as she spoke.

"I see your fear... Your pain... It won't go away... He won't go away." Stun-Man couldn't move. He was taken in a trance. Pan lightly rubbed his cheek with the back of her hand.

"You don't belong here. No family. A lie. A freak. Your dreams haunt you. You still feel the pain you have ever received since the bridge..."

His entire body began to explode with pain. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't even do that.

"I will... bring him back!" Pan said as she raised her hand at Stun-Man, her figures bending in every direction.

He felt a sharp pain in his head which made him grab it in pain, thrust his hips in the air, and scream in pain. A gray mist came out his eyes, through his mask and formed into a giant cloud of floating dust.

"And this time, he is more mindless than before." The cloud began to form a monster. A monster that Stun-Man beat before but dreaded ever to see again. It was Bone Crusher!