Chapter 10: Hacking

D.J. was at Cristy's house once more. He had a good feeling about this day, hoping it would be the last day that he would have to learn how to hack. He, of course, had a bunch of other websites to hack in order to actually do it but oh well. Today might be the day.

As he was let into the room, his eyes adjusted to the darkness inside. The black walls were barely lit by the black light in the center. The tan bed in the corner was neatly made and had a computer waiting for him. The brown desk on the wall from the opposite side of the bed had a computer waiting for Cristy.

"Alright." Cristysaid to D.J. "You are going to hack a website that has been closed off for a while again, but this time, without my help."

D.J. nodded knowing that it was time to prove he could do it.

Time passed.

After an hour or so, he finally got up and stretched. "Done." he said. Cristywalked over to look at what had happened and he actually hacked his first website without any help. D.J. looked over at Cristy hoping he didn't mess up, and she smiled. D.J. made sure he got his suit ready in his bag and they were off. They were ready.

The two of them got on computers in the library and got to work. They just dove into it not a care in the world. What was really special was they didn't even say a word to each other. They worked as if one mind. After a couple of hours there, they finally hacked it.

Cristy stood up in amazement and did a silent scream with joy. She started jumping around to the point where D.J. tried pulling her down. She sat down immediately, kissed him and started saying thank you really, fast really quiet. D.J. was red again and dumbfounded.

"Oh this feels so good to know we just did that. It's all yours while I go and inspect anything and everything I can as to why it was blocked." Cristysaid and kissed him one more time on the cheek. She was about to turn away, but stopped midway, turned towards him and put her hand on his leg.

"Before you look at that page, please, be prepared. We don't know what information it holds and to extent it will effect us...effect you."

D.J. nodded. He started scrolling through, nervous.