Chapter 56: FIGHT

D.J. and Angess flew directly at each other, threw a punch at the same time, and both hit the other in the face. Neither of them got knocked back, so D.J. tried to hit Angess with a small blast from his hand, but Angess stopped his arm midway with a small shield. The cancel of the blast increased it's effects blowing both of them up, and sent them flying right back. Stun-Man landed smashing against the road as Angess crashed into a semi truck.

"This wasn't part of the plan!" Angess yelled at Pan.

"I KNOW!!!" She screamed back at him.

D.J. was a little dazed but he got back up on his feet ready to fight again. But when he looked up, Angess was already crashing down. "What's wrong? Why aren't you switching forms?" Angess antagonized him.

Stun-Man teleported away from his punch and reappeared above him. "Because I already know your tricks." He said this as he hammered Angess's​head into the ground.

Struggling to get up, Angess grunted, "How... Magic..?"

"I learned a thing or two." D.J. said smirking​, even though he had a mask on. Angess was getting pissed. He teleported next to a truck and threw it at D.J. who was trying to find where he went. Stun-Man got hit by the truck but he caught it as it went down.

D.J. noticed that Angess was about to go help Pan so he threw the truck back at him, yelling, "It's not delivery, ITS DIGIORNO!!!"

Angess was trying to turn around but he couldn't do it in time, so he was plummeted by the same truck he threw. He crawled put from the rubble and yelled at Pan.

"I'm ​gonna kill him! He was an option anyways!" He yelled.

Pan yelled back, "Go to plan B!"

Angess grew a smirk. He turned around stretched his arms. As he did so, a little bit of smoke had risen up and D.J. could see his muscles dramatically grow. This is bad. Sebastian and I didn't think of a way to deal with this, although his momentum​ should decrease as well as his flexibility.

He suddenly teleported out of sight then reappeared in front of D.J. who wasn't ready for it. He grabbed D.J. by the throat and started to choke the life out of him. D.J. continuously punched his arm to force him to let go, but to no prevail. Then he layed his hand flat against Angess's chest. Angess looked down in confusion, then a blast swallowed the two of them. Smoke covered that area of the sky. Angess fell from it but D.J. still floated there, coughing for breath.

Thank God I learned that shield. Angess came flying upwards and punched D.J. right in his jaw. Before D.J. could go flying g upwards himself by the impact, Angess grabbed his foot, spun him around and threw him into a building.

D.J. crashed into it. His head was pounding but he was alright. This was a lot easier now that he could use magic himself and he only had to focus on one of them. Speaking of which, how was Sebastian doing?

Just as D.J. was about to feel for Sebastians energy, D.J. had a gut wrenching feeling. He felt something bad was about to happen, so he forced himself up and went to go find Angess.