Chapter 7: A Bank Robbery

D.J. flew nearby and stood on a low nearby building. He was trying to spot how many men there were and how many hostages there were. D.J. couldn't tell so he flew down to the barricade the police set up. He was going to try and not scare them.

One of them saw him coming to them from behind and took it as an assault. He was just about to try and shoot D.J. but another cop yelled "Hold your fire!"

D.J. looked over and saw someone he didn't think to see again. It was the same police officer that he had helped with before the final fight with Bones. He was the one that trusted D.J.

D.J. made his way towards him and took cover behind the car because a few guys in armer were shooting everywhere they could while holding a hostage. D.J. got close to the office and asked "What's the situation?"

"Twenty hostages, seven gunners, and few dozen dead. We got the whole place surrounded, their not getting anywhere. They are wearing full black body armer." 

"What do I do?" D.J. asked wanting to do something.

"Depends-" the officer was interrupted by one of the gunners shooting at his vehicle. "What can you do?"

D.J. thought for a moment, then spoke. "I can make my way inside faster than they can react, hopefully, knocking the two gunners up there off balance for you guys to take out. Do we have any incite on the inside?"

"No! " the officer yelled. The car next to theirs was blown backwards and the explosion knocked the officer, D.J. was talking to, out of cover.

"Time to go with the plan!" D.J. yelled.

D.J. ran in front of the officer just as one of the gunners started to shoot at him. Using his super speed, D.J. went after the gunner, carefully moving the oncoming bullets away from the cop. He reached the door, punched both gunners, and entered the building. The first two gunners were tackled and dealt with.

D.J. entered a room of three gunners holding hostages. The closest one yelled out, "Put your hands in the air! NOW!" D.J. did what he said and put his hands slowly in the air. Charging up an attack, he clutched his fist. The furthest one started to move close to him, letting one hostage go.

That was just what he wanted. He launched to plasma balls at the two with hostages and tackled the one coming for him. The tackle made the bank robber loose almost all of his breath. D.J. got up and looked around. Everyone inside was good, but something was wrong. There was two gunners missing.

D.J. ran over to a man tapped by his hands and feet. His mouth was also tapped so D.J. ripped all of it off and asked "Where are the other two?"

The man pointed behind the counter. Then D.J. ran over to it, jumped it, and ran down the hall. He found the two guys trying to break into the vault. D.J. flew over to the two and slapped their heads together, knocking them out.