Chapter 15: Looked Down On

The two went down into the master hideout. D.J. took off his suit and the master got into something more comfy. He was originally wearing some military heavy looking armor with gadgets and a black hoody with a black mask. Now he was wearing some formal clothes.

"Watch this." He said to D.J. with sliding a computer across the silver desk that stretched across the room. D.J. found that it was on the Today's news.

The reporter talked to some random person D.J. found familiar. He asked, "So the attack through the streets left people in question: who and why were they attacking?"

"That's the thing. We don't know." Started the strange man. "We tried checking their background but it seems like it has no history. It's like they were never born - never stepped foot on this country or even planet. They look American but we couldn't even get a reading on what they looked like through the cameras. Something hit them or was being hacked. We warn people to stay away from these people at all cost if they ever happen to see them. They are highly dangerous."

D.J.s master walked over and said, "I recorded this to show you what was going on. You need to take care of this. Also, that's the Mayer."

Now it made sense to D.J.. He continued to watch.

"Now what do you have to say to the guy in the suit?" asked the reporter.

The Mayer responded coldly, "He is a dangerous man and we have no connection to him. He is just as dangerous. Whoever you are, stay out of it. We don't know who you are and what you can do or even will do."

"Do you believe he is even on our side?"

"All I can say is he is dangerous and a threat. We don't know until we know, so we have to be cautious."

"What the fuck?!" D.J. said in a loud tone.

The Mayer continued, "He may have saved a lot of lives that day but that does not exclude him."

The reporter countered, "But he has helped with many robberies and shootouts. He even dealt with that monster a couple months back."

"But we don't know for sure he is even on our side."

"Oh for fucks sake." D.J. said quietly and annoyed.

"This is something we have do deal with and find out. On July 24, there will be a meeting in the New York County Supreme Court. Stun-Man, if your listening, you have a week to prepare and show up."

"I'll be there." D.J. said in a low voice.