Chapter 28: Anger Part Two

He was just like how he was before, except the colors. He was gray and see through. Ghost like.

Stun-Man stood their, frozen with fear. The monster took one step forward and backhanded Stun-Man across the street. He hit a semi truck carrying a gas tank. It exploded.

Stun-Man looked up and all he saw was the monster in mid air. It landed on him, grabbed his arms, went face to face with him, and screamed in a defining volume, "I'M NOT DEAD! YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I WILL GET REVENGE!"

His grip started to tighten and started to break Stun-Mans arms.

Jakkai kicked the big monster in the back in a kung fu form. It sent Bones flying. He ran over to Stun-Man and held his shoulders.

"I know your scared Don. I can't imagine what you went through before, but I need you right now. Its three on two. I can't do this on my-"

Jakkai was sorely interrupted by another blast of ice. Stun-Man got up slowly. He looked over at Bones. Bones jumped at him trying to crush Stun-Man but using his speed, he ran under Bones shooting a blast at his stomach. Bones swung an arm around trying to smack him away.

Stun-Man back stepped and spun around to avoid it. He shot another blast at Bones in the face. Bones repeatedly sung his arms in the air and smashed the streets trying to crush the hero. Stun-Man tripped trying to avoid it but with having super speed, he quickly scooted away from each fist.

Jakkai wasn't doing too well himself. Angess teleported in front of Jakkai. He elbowed Jakkai in the stomach, he tried to swing his left elbow at Jakkai in the face. Jakkai caught the arm in mid swing but was kicked in his right leg in the back of the knee by Pan.

Stun-Man looked over at his master to see him disappear in gas. The twins looked at each other dumbstruck. Out of nowhere a person on a motorcycle came flying at them. The cycle hit both the twins sending them flying.

Bones didn't waste the opportunity to attack Stun-Man while he was distracted. He punched his head into the ground, nocking him dizzy. He picked Stun-Man up and walked over to a trashed vehicle where Pan slammed into.

He slammed Stun-Man against a spike sending it right through his heart. It reached the height of his shoulders and went down to his belly. It barely spread past the inside of his thighs.

D.J. was forced to cough up blood from the inside his mask. The red spike was red before but this was ridiculous. D.J. had his vision go blurry. He knew he had a healing factor but could it really heal this?

Just as Bones took a few steps back, Jakkai came flying in with his suit again somehow, super punching Bones in the face sending him flying. D.J. looked at the other guy.

It was Jakkai's son, Sam. Or was that even his real name?

D.J.s body was forced back to regular, which was extremely painful. D.J. passed out.