Chapter 12: Keeping Up

D.J. bent over in pain but he could still fight. He had to. His head was low but he heard a poofing sound from in front of him and got upper cutted. D.J.'s reaction was knee whatever was in front of him, but he missed.

Then D.J. heard something cut through the wind so his reaction was to kick around the height of the woman. In return he was punched in the dick. He didn't get knocked back or anything. It just really hurt.

He was about to take a step back then punch but when he threw his fist someone grabbed it and tried to break it. D.J. was too strong for that to already hurt though. Whoever this guy was, D.J. knew he wouldn't let go.

D.J. felt his skin begin to crawl and he used his free hand to punch the guy in the stomach. He slid back a few feet but got back up.

"You still feel it? Even though it's gone?" The guy said through all the pain. "Of course you do. The wound healed up yet you can still feel it. Does it make this kind of destruction?"

He opened his arms wide open referring to the streets being busted up, buildings nearby caught in any contact. D.J. grabbed his side where he was stabbed long ago. He could feel the pain but this guy was making D.J. lose his concentration.

"Shut up!" D.J. yelled.

He threw a punch towards the man's gut but he jumped over D.J.s arm and kicked him in the face. D.J. unable to focus slid back a few feet in pain.

"You can't ignore it. It's a part of you now. It will never go away."

"SHUT UP!!!" D.J. screamed.

Another poofing sound was made. D.J. threw a punch for the mans face but he guided D.J.s fist away from his head and punched D.J. in his throat with immense force.

D.J. fell to his knees struggling for air. The man walked up to D.J. and grabbed his mask. Just as he was about to find out Stun-Mans identity, a ball of fire struck the guy blowing him several feet away from D.J.

D.J. turned his head and saw a man dressed in a full black metal suit. It had gadgets and weapons all over him. The woman turned invisible and ran at guy.

Somehow, the guy saw her coming and punched her. He took one step back, put his left hand to his waist, and punched her in her stomach with his right. The woman became visible again and fell to the ground clutching her stomach.

The dark figure started speaking in a low deep robotic voice, "Leave and never come back."

The bad guy in the situation called back his sister. Then he spoke directly towards the dark figure. "So it was you. You have been here this entire time."

The guy in the suit just stared. "You will come back. You will join us. You will come home where you belong." Then the brother flew off and his sister followed on foot.