Chapter 32: Acting

D.J. flew home under the night sky. He actually felt a lot better being with Cristy. They didn't do TOO much. He is still a virgin. They spent most of the time with each other cuddling and trying to cheer D.J. up.

Cristy's parents came back from wherever and D.J. had to sneak out. Now he was in the air. He noticed that the streets were covered with people trying to get to the airports. Apparently they couldn't risk what was happening. There were also more military helicopters and foot soldiers out there. D.J. didn't like this, but it did scare away the two twins.

D.J. climbed through his window and made sure he was quiet about it. When he snuck out of his room and into the kitchen. When he did so, Dess walked in.

"Did you happen to see your mother around?" He asked D.J.

"No." D.J. said flat out, keeping his head low.

"Good. I didn't want her hearing this. We need to talk."

D.J. clutched his fist in anger. Of course they need to talk. He has a lot to answer for.

"I know this week has been hard for you. But I need you to listen. You can drop your act. You may hide your transition from public, but I've always kept my eye on you when you changed into your outfit, Stun-Man."

D.J. froze. How? When? Did he actually know, or was he just trying to mess with D.J.?

"I know everything there is to know about you. Don, you've been fighting crime and shit for a while now. You know who was there to pick you up after fighting Bone Crusher? Me."

"B - but how?" D.J. asked.

"Not important. What is important is what are these two and what are they going to do next."

Hesitant, D.J. answered the question, still trying to wrap his head around the fact that his dad knew.

"Those two... Are brother and sister." He stated.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Dess asked, actually stunned.

"I am sure. I don't know how, I just know." D.J. "I never really figured out why they're here, though."

"I know. They were here for Jack. Since he already told you, he was a very powerful sorcerer. And they were here to bring him to evil."

"How do you know this?"

"Me and Jack go back. Way back."

"So if... If Jack's dead, then they wouldn't have any reason to stay here... Unless-" D.J. tried saying but was interupted.

"His son had just as much potential. If they strike again, then we know, for sure, that they will go after Sam-"

"Sebastian." D.J. stated. "His real name is Sebastian."

"Alright. They will go after Sebastian. And Jack has already confirmed that Sebastian doesn't have any magic in him. Jack is his real name, right?"

"No. His real name is Jakkai." D.J. corrected as he poured himself a glass of coolade. "So how are we going to find them?"

"Well, tomorrow is bring-your-kid-to-work day. You could help." Dess said with a smile.

"I thought you were in some FBI group?" D.J. asked as he took a sip.

"I am. It's real name is S.W.O.R.D."

D.J. took a loud gulp.