Chapter 59: Relocate

D.J. took a breath before getting back into the action. He teleported up above the two and covered his hands in more plasma. He was ready to keep going. Angess teleported up with him. He shot a yellow spell, which D.J. easily tilted his body to dodge and the two clashed again. They grabbed each others hands and tried using brute force to knock the other down.

The ground began to rumble. The earth began to shake. Buildings that wasn't effected before now lost all the glass, having it explode out of their spots. D.J. and Angess were desperately trying to break the other. Then the yellow spell that Angess shot came right back around and hit D.J. in his spine.

D.J. wasn't ready for that attack, so it caught him off guard. He yelled at the pain. Angess lifted D.J. above him, then kicked him in the stomach. Angess followed up with another choke hold and the two kept climbing in altitude. They went flying into the sky of endless clouds.

D.J. felt a slight sting in his foot again but couldn't deal with it now. He had to focus. The two kept gaining speed. They had left the city in whatever direction they went. D.J. got out if Angess's lock and the two exchanged punches again. Angess ripped off D.J.s mask with a punch by accident and D.J. tore off Angess's jacket with his own punch.

D.J.s strength was fading fast. He could feel himself drastically get weaker and weaker. But the same was for Angess. Eventually D.J. blasted some plasma into Angess's eyes, which stunned him for a while. D.J. reached back for his foot and blasted the golden whip that was wrapped around his foot. He looked back and realized that Angess had stopped flying with him.

D.J. stopped flying too to look around. Then he finally realized that they were in the middle of the ocean. As D.J. looked down, he had a flash of Angess's magic above him, but wasn't fast enough to look. A fist plummeted him into the water. A huge wave of water was created by impact.

But instead of continuing deeper, he smashed his body into some metal and broke through a thick layer of it. The ceiling collapsed and water that was still around started flooding in. D.J. immediately got up and without thinking​ froze the water creating giant walls of ice at the very top. He didn't know how he did that since he didn't know any spell similar, but somehow he did. Angess came flying in too, but instead of landing, he crashed into the metal floor. A foot deep layer of water covered the room they were in. But where were they exactly. D.J. fell to his knees in exhaustion, as Angess struggled to get up himself.

D.J. looked around and was shocked to find out that they were in the S.W.O.R.D. base D.J. was at earlier. And in the center was the stone.

Ah fuck.