Chapter 55: Roll Call

D.J. spun around to leave but Cristy blocked the exit.

"No way." She said determined not to let him leave.

"Cristy, I-" D.J. tried persuading her.

"Uh uh. You're not going out there. I don't need you anymore beat up. You're in terrible condition as it is."

"That was a car accident. I told you this already."

"I DON'T CARE!!!" She screamed. "I CAN'T LOSE YOU!!! I just can't!"

D.J. felt guilty for making her worry so much. If only she knew.
"Fine." He sighed looking down.

"Thank you." She said with tears filling up in her eyes.

D.J. walked towards her. "Can you at least lock the door for safety?"

"Okay." She turned around, and as she did so D.J. chopped her in the neck, making her unconscious.

"I'm sorry, Cristy." D.J. said as he cut the act and picked her up with ease. "This is my job."

He layed her down on the bed and undressed himself into his suit. As he put on the mask, he looked back at her. I love you. Then he teleported outside the window and flew off.

As Stun-Man flew through the city, saw police cars drive towards whatever battle lay ahead. As he looked, he sensed a familiar officer. The one he almost always ran into during a fight.

He flew down next to the car and waved at the officer. He must have been off work during the outbreak because he wasn't whering his uniform or driving a cop car. The driver noticed that Stun-Man was waving at him and he jumped. He started to roll down the window but D.J. teleported in and sat next to him.

"Jesus Christ!" The officer yelled.

"No, it's Stun-Man." He said cheerfully.

"You know what -"

"What?"

"I don't even want to know what other powers you have." The officer said still racing down the street.

"Ya know, I never caught your name." Stun-Man said really wanting to leave.

"The names Of Mannez - AND I THOUGHT THOSE TWO WERE FIGHTING YOU?!?!"

"Nope. Their fighting a friend of mine. Which is why I gotta go." He said as he teleported out of the car and quickly flew to the battle. For the last few battles, the must have been called back because they knew that Stun-Man would try to deal with the problem first.

As D.J. flew closer to it, he realized that the battle was taking place near Sebastians home. It could have started there in the first place. When he finally reached the location he saw Sebastian fighting Pan on a chunk of road that was broken and tilted up. He saw Angess about to surprise attack Sebastian from behind, but Stun-Man quickly flew over and kneed him in the side, sending him flying past Sebastian and tackling Pan.

He looked at Sebastian and said "Did I miss anything?"

Sebastian was whering a blue mask that showed only his eyes. "Yeah, the start of this shit."

There was a loud thump and two cars crashed on the sides of the road. Pan and Angess got up ready for a fight as was Stun-Man and Sebastian.

"I can sense the anger of those two. This could be the final battle." D.J. said.

"It is. This time we finish things!" Sebastian said running towards the two. Stun-Man followed flying above him. Pan ran towards Sebastian as Angess flew over her and charged at Stun-Man. This was the final battle.