Chapter 58: Buffer

D.J. stood there amazed at this new form. The strength... The power... It was... Incredible. D.J. clenched his fist as he starred at his muscles. They were huge. They were more than huge. They were massive.

D.J. noticed that Pan was running in the direction Angess was. D.J. could sense Angess's magic coming closer. D.J. slowly walked towards the two with rage but also amazement.

"You're missing your shield. What happened?" Angess yelled as he flew up next to Pan.

"The boy figured out how to get around it. Give me yours." Pan ordered.

"I wasn't using it anyways so take it." Angess grumbled as he thrusted his hand towards Pan.

A green glow engulfed Pan as she let out a sigh of relief. The two of them faced D.J. ready for a rematch. D.J. continued walking slowly towards them. He didn't realize, but he was very intimidating, and scary looking with the walk.

Angess was first to attack. He jumped into the air and sped towards D.J., shooting several spells at D.J., who took them on. The hit his chest but evaporated into air. Angess then shot a black spell at D.J., but D.J. could feel that that spell was deadly, so he slickly turned his body to the side, easily dodging in.

Angess finally got close enough to throw a punch, and when he did, D.J. didn't budge. His cheek didn't even get squished. He kept walking through the hole in the building as if it never even happened. Angess was about to throw another punch, but D.J. grabbed his fist and twisted his hand so hard that it twisted Angess's body. D.J. slammed him into the ground, shaking the already damaged building. It was the same building Angess slammed D.J. down into and the one Angess flew through after getting sucker punched.

D.J. looked down at Angess about to pound him into the ground, but then felt a wave of spells coming for him. He looked up and saw thousands of colors and lights speeding his way. He didn't even flinch. He let go of Angess and walked right into it. Explosions erupted and after the fire passed, D.J. was trapped in ice. Not even seconds passed and he broke through the ice with ease.

Pan wasn't expecting this, as he teleported in front of her. She quickly set an ice body armor on herself, but not even that could protect her. D.J. punched her right in her stomach and broke the ice with ease. The green shield cracked as she coughed up blood. "That was for my mom." D.J. said with a deep voice. Angess, who was getting up felt the same punch and he grunted as well. He didn't actually take damage but he still felt the same pain.

Just then D.J. could feel his body start to lose strength. My body isn't used to this form. It's using to much power. D.J. felt Angess right behind him, about to throw a punch. D.J. tilted his head to the side, dodging the attack. Angess barely missed Pan. With his right hand still fisting Pan in the stomach, D.J. grabbed Angess's forearm and threw him into the air. D.J. then teleported away from Pan and to Angess. Pan fell to her knees clutching her stomach. D.J. grabbed Angess's foot and kicked Angess in the dick, sending him into the air.

My... Power...

D.J.s strength continued to decrease, but not too badly. He still had to finish the fight soon though. Angess came flying back. "You buffed yourself, huh?" He said in pain. Blood trickled down his chin.

"What?" D.J. was dumbfounded.

"You are using the same spell as I am. It's normal for first timers to have more strength than those who have been using it longer." Angess sounded as if he was teaching D.J.

D.J. just laughed. Angess expression changed to anger. "You think that I'm using a spell for this? The only spell I have been using is teleportation. This is just a new form."

"GgrrrrrrAAAAAGGGHHH!!!" Angess charged at D.J. and the two clashed, exchanging punches to one another. Buildings shook as the air was being blasted away. A golden wire wrapped itself around D.J.s foot and D.J. was forced back to the ground. He slammed against the side of a building. When he got up, he was face to face with Pans hand and she shot a spell right in his face. It didn't hurt much but things changed.

D.J. immediately got dizzy, and he got surrounded by darkness. Wha... Why... He tried getting up, but his legs gave up on him. He was no longer whering his mask either. He was started to hyperventilate without knowing. He started to hear voices whisper very quietly into his ears. Black figures, similar to hands but different, slowly wrapped his body and he could feel himself being dragged into the ground.

One single voice spoke that caught his ear. You're tired. Come sleep.

"But what about my friends?" D.J. asked.

You need sleep more.

D.J. nodded in agreement, but then realized that his job wasn't done yet.

"No. I'm... Not... Done YET!!!" D.J. screamed as he regained some of his powers. Light illuminated from his body and he could hear hissing from the ground.

Just as the darkness left, and D.J. thought he was free from the spell, he was hit with another. He found himself in a open room. It was filled with smoke and the brown walls were covered in clothes. D.J. was clueless as to what was happening but then, to his surprise, women came walking around him, shirtless. D.J. found himself unable to look away. The more he looked, the weaker he got.

"No... No..." He tried fighting it, but he just kept getting weaker and weaker. His skin started to turn pale white as his eyes we becoming blood shot red. He could feel his healing factor reverse itself, opening all the damages he took in the past. The women were rubbing their hands all over D.J.s body. Then Pan came walking over. She was slightly dressed in clothes. She lazily put her finger under D.J.s chin and lifted it up to her face.

"Take me." She said as she leaned in for a kiss. But D.J. froze in place. When Pan looked at him, she saw a smirk on his face.

Weakly but determined, D.J. was able to conjure up the strength to say "If you think all guys are just into sex, then your more idiotic than you appear to be."

D.J. grabbed her throat and he let the anger, he was secretly holding in, take over. His strength appeared back into him out of nowhere and he was back to full power. The room disappeared into smoke and he found himself right where he landed.

He was kneeling down while choking Pan. He threw her a couple of feet away from himself, then put up his hand facing her. As his hand was engulfed in plasma, he yelled out "I HATE YOU!!!" and he shot the plasma at her. Last second Angess casted a spell for the rock a couple of feet in front of them to rise up and put a wall between Pan and the blast. As the ball hit the wall, it exploded and Angess teleported in and surrounded Pan, shielding her from the blast.

D.J. wasn't done yet.