Chapter 39: Hunted

D.J. stood there pissed.

"You won't touch any of them!" He yelled, plasma forming around his fist. He shot two beams at them. Angess vanished in grey smock with a POOF and Pan moved so fast, D.J. couldn't see her.

But he was ready anyways. He knew Pan would be the first to strike. The moment she was out of his vision, D.J. set up a wall of plasma as a shield around his body. When it was formed, within less than a second, a fist hit the shield and a female voice was heard.

"Ow! Shit!"

D.J. dropped his shield, spun around and shot a giant plasma ray right as Angess formed soundlessly from the smoke and was hit by the ray. Pan bolted back to get a running start. Angess was nocked back a few feet, but wasn't hurt much.

"You mother-" he was cut off from D.J. shooting another small blast a foot away from Angess at the floor, creating a giant cloud of dust, blinding him. At that moment, D.J. jumped up and did a backflip. For a split second, he saw a blur dash into the dust, knowing full well it was Pan.

He landed and created another shield. This time, Angess was the one who punched it, and he punched it all right. All the way through knocking D.J. back.

"How did you find us?" Angess demanded.

"You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you it was the power of the internet." D.J. said sarcastically.

Angess grunted in anger and sucker punched D.J. in the gut sending​him through the roof. He then teleported above D.J., but D.J. was ready and kicked Angess in the jaw, launching himself back down into the abandoned building, head first.

Pan was waiting, though. The moment he was in arms reach, she grabbed him by the jaw and slammed him into the ground. Then, he bounced back up a few feet, and within seconds, she ran back and forth hitting him from any angle possible. All D.J. could see was a giant blur.

D.J. finally had enough. He shot two blue beams to his side's and Pan ran into one. While she staggered back, he quickly got up and knocked her ass to the ground with one single swing.

D.J. was getting tired now. He looked up and Angess was flying full speed at him. He pulled back his arm and threw a punch at D.J., who in turn did the same thing. As the two fist met, all glass around them shattered and flew back.

D.J. looked at his right hand. Bone was sticking out from his suit. He fell to his knees clutching his hand.

D.J. took one sharp intake of air and yelled "FUUUUUUUU-". He was interupted by Angess kneeing him in the nose and sending him through thee building. Parts of the machinery exploded away as D.J. burst through the wall, tumbled his way through gravel, and stopped on some dead grass.

D.J. felt something. Something that gave him chills. There were no words to describe what this feeling was but, he knew that Pan and Angess weren't fighting him to piss him off in this fight. They were trying to kill him.

D.J. was getting real tired now. Panting, D.J. looked up and saw Angess fall down with a punch. D.J. held out his hand trying to catch it while shooting another plasma balls. Split second and there was no impact. D.J. caught the punch with his left hand, although, it wasn't his left hand.

D.J. looked up and saw the plasma take the same shape as his hand holding Angess's fist. I can make shapes with it too? D.J. felt a little happy about this, but the feeling was shut down when Angess threw another punch at him. D.J. rolled to his left and with his left hand again, shot another giant laser in Angess's face.

Angess stumbled back. "MY EYES!!!"

D.J. was about to attack again, but two things happened simultaneously. One, he realized he was really tired to the point where he needed to take a knee. Two, a giant wave of fire burst through the wall from which he went through. The fire was quickly gaining on his location, and at the very top was Pan, twisting her fingers in different motions, controlling the fire.

D.J. quickly transformed into Mock One, but felt a sharp pain slash his back. He screamed, falling to his hands and knees. Blood trickled down onto the floor. Angess stood behind him, an ice blade coving his left arm. His eyes were burned but he was determined to kill D.J.

D.J. was about to fly off, but Pan reached them and D.J. was hit by the firery waves so hard, he was shot back past Angess like a bullet. Blood now covered his entire back. His mast was half blood now.

He struggled to get up but Angess teleported right up to him, swung his arm around for one last stab and stopped.

His eyes darted somewhere off in the distance and so did Pans. D.J. felt another feeling, similar to the one with the two trying to kill him, but this wouldn't be described as killing. It was more like hope.

But D.J. didn't hesitate. He shot out from under Angess's feet and quickly flew into the air, faster than he would have in regular form. Angess tried teleporting to him, but by the time he reformed in the new position, D.J. had past it.

D.J. quickly made it out of their with all the energy he had left. He barely made it out of there alive.