Chapter 25: Rush

Lucky for the two, they had very few camping equipment to carry. To D.J.s surprise, his master was flying like he has done it for years.

"How are you so good?" D.J. hollered surprised. "And if you say magic, I swear, your going to have a bad time."

"Magic!" His master clearly ignoring his warning. He had a grin on his face.

As soon as he said it, a flock of birds came right at the teacher. Only two hit him, but they hit him in the face. He spat out some feathers.

"How, *cough*, did you know,*ACH*, that would happen?" His mentor asked.

"Magic!" D.J. responded with a smirk.

The two were coming up to the city.

"Let's land here." His master hollered. "Give me everything. Switch into your suit and go to that meeting at the hall. Go!"

D.J. did what he was told and switched. He flew off in his regular form as well.

He landed at the steps of the building. A huge crowd was cheering at him behind some railways. Police officers were trying to keep them down. D.J. looked over all of them and saw a woman reporting his actions. He turned towards the building listening to what she was saying.

"-And finally, he has arrived. The hero this city had been waiting for, Stun-Man! He is now making his way up the steps to building, going to make his mark in everyone's hearts. At least, those who support him."

D.J. got the doors. Two officers were waiting for him. As they reached over to the silver door, an explosion erupted in the center of the building, and grew to cover the building. D.J. barely had time to prepare himself.

The fire barely went by him. Knocking him back several yards and blowing everyone behind him on their backs. Black smoke floated up and D.J.s body was now able to be seen as the fire cleared. D.J. could barely see anything. His vision was blurry. When he looked at the flaming building, the figure of a man could be seen. He walked closer to D.J. and that was when the hero could tell who this man was.

It was the man who attacked with his sister. It was one of the twins. The twin flew into the air. He had said to D.J. "my name is Angess. My sister is Pan. We will get what we want. You will die!"

D.J. felt hands grab his arms and drag him to a helicopter. He heard a voice call out, "Do not remove his mask!"

D.J. remembered that voice. It was the officer from earlier. D.J. was taken to a hospital. On the way, he saw the smoke from the building and nearby buildings being evacuated. Hundreds of people ran from the cite.