Chapter 8: Wanted

D.J. walked out the building carrying the gunners on his shoulders. The police came and picked them up and locked them up in a police car. D.J. looked around for anything he missed and saw something in the corner of his eye. He saw a man in black cloak standing in a nearby crowd.

D.J. stared at him with concentration and tilted his head. An ambulance car passed by and when it passed, the man in the cloak disappeared. D.J. looked at the ground and thought for a moment of who that could have been. That was when he realized that there were injured. He looked around and saw people on beds being carried into ambulance car.

D.J. was about to help out when a bunch of police officers surrounded him and pointed their guns at him. D.J. turned immediately towards the officer that he had originally talked to and all he did was shake his head in disappointment. D.J. then asked in loud voice, "What did I do to get me arrested?"

All that was responded was, "GET ON THE GROUND!"

D.J. thought for a moment then as fast as he could jumped into the air and flew away. No shots were fired. Confused, D.J. decided to go home and forget about it for now. He was thinking about to bring it up with his master and Sam later.

D.J. decided that now it was time spend some family time.