Chapter 24: Going Home

D.J. looked at his master. Something wasn't right.

"How did you know the details of this form?" D.J. asked.

"Studying how you caught up to the bullet and how you had a decrease in muscle tissue, I made my assumptions. Don't question me." His master said defensively.

"But then how would you know I could reach this form with the bullet? How did you know I could even achieve this form in the first place?" D.J. asked now really confused.

"I studied your blood left behind by previous battles-" His master was sorely interrupted.

"First off, blood does have a limit to what it can tell. Second, you couldn't even have that much blood. I always have a suit to soak up the blood that rarely gets spilled. Third and final, the blood that does get spilled gets dried up, lost, evaporated, or soaked up to something else and gets carried away to something else without us knowing. You can only get lucky to find my blood." D.J. made some valid points.

His master looked down. "I can't tell you everything. There... There is something I can't hide from you any longer... I... I want you to look up whatever you have to on my computer. It should work as a super computer. Nothing blocks it. Fastest in the world."

Just before D.J. could speak up, his master gets a call on his cellphone.

"Yeah... What is it?... No... Are you kidding me?.. What the fuck?!. Alright. We'll be there soon. Thanks for the heads up."

"What was that?" D.J. asked confused.

"Pack everything up now." His master said. "We're leaving."

"But why?" D.J. asked shocked. "We have no ride. It'll take days to go back on foot."

"That's why we're flying. They mayer is forcing a conference about you very soon. And if you don't show up, your going to become a wanted man."