Chapter 57: To The Rescue

D.J. climbed out of the rubble and stood a little dizzy. He was getting tired already but that was because he was giving all his strength into his punches. He put his fist to his side and raised his power back up. As always, forcing his power back really fucking hurt. And he couldn't help but scream.

The room exploded as he did this, but he got his power back and flew out the window in the same direction that Angess flew. I can't find him like this. I have to focus on his magic. And so he did. And he found Angess. Luckily he was still flying so he could be tracked.

As D.J. did this, he eventually found Angess flying a little lower than usual but D.J. used this to his advantage. He quickly flew over and tackled Angess. But instead of being tackled, D.J. actually flew right through Angess as if he was there. D.J. Then realized it was an illusion. He ran right into a trap.

Out of nowhere, D.J. felt a hand grab his foot and throw him straight down into the building right below them. D.J. crashed through several floors of the building. He could hear people scream out of surprise.

Finally, when he stopped, he was only a couple of floors from the first. Smoke overed the building from the outside. Cars were jammed packed outside. D.J. got up unable to sense Angess or Pan. He looked down at the street trying to spot one of them. And he saw something else instead.

Mom?!

He immediately saw Pan across the street in the building opposite of his, on a flow similar to D.J.s. She was looking directly at his mom.

No... No please...

He got up and was about to smash through the glass but then a pair of hands grabbed him from behind and put him in an arm lock.

"Woah! Where do you think you're going?" Angess said as he was still buffed out.

"Let me go, you son of a bitch!" D.J. yelled.

As he was forced to watch, his mom's car slowly started to levitate up into the air. D.J. struggled even more.

"No... NO - MOM!!!" He screamed to the top of his lungs. He started to get a strange stinging sensation from his arms and legs. He could feel himself start to get loose from Angess's grip.

"?!"

"MOM!!!" He screamed. He could see her desperately trying to get out of the car, but she was trapped. D.J. tried teleporting out but he could feel his body spaz out during it. Apparently you can't teleport when someone is latched to you.

He could feel his arms increase in size and he was pushing Angess's arms apart.

"What the -?!" Angess yelled in confusion.

D.J. broke free and jumped out of the window. Right as he touched it, the car exploded. His mom was still inside.

He fell straight to the ground as did the flaming car. The ground cracked as he landed. He jumped over the surrounding cars and landed next to his mom's. He thrusted his hands forward and shot blue smoke into it, extinguishing the fire. He didn't know how he did that spell, but he accepted it.

Then he saw a sight he didn't want to see. His mom's body lay there on the crusted seat, charred. She was dead.

D.J. picked up her body and carried it out if the vehicle. He was much bigger than she was, now more than ever. The black and dark red body didn't even go limp. It was stuck in it's shape.

He lightly set her down as Angess flew down the sidewalk.

"You..." D.J. said standing up again. "You did this..."

He lifted his head up. He still had his mask on, but Angess could feel the immense anger and rage D.J. had.

"You... You... YOU DID THIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!" D.J. Thrusted his fist to his side as his arms and legs got larger.

The street, the cars, and buildings trembled at D.J.s power. After he was done charging up, he teleported at Angess, who was still buffed out, and slammed a fist into his face. The punch sent Angess through several buildings behind him.

D.J. looked at his body. It was way more bigger and puffed out. This must have been similar to the Mock One but strength wise instead of speed.