Chapter 20: Camping Training Part 1

D.J. didn't know exactly how strong his master became. He didn't even know that he became super fast either. So D.J. started off easy for him which was a huge mistake.

His master caught him by surprise. His master hit D.J.s jaw with his palm then punched D.J.s stomach knocking him back several feet.

D.J. needed a minute to get his senses together. "...How...did you...ow."

"Never underestimate your opponent. Now get up. Again."

D.J. now wasn't going to hold back. He sucked it up and got into position again. He flew directly at his master and threw a punch. His master grabbed this fist, pulled D.J. in closer and kicked the side of his head.

D.J. threw another punch but to his face this time. His master deflected it with his forearm and punched D.J. four times. In the gut, in the nose, the Adams apple, and in the jaw sending flying.

D.J. struggled to get up. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't see. But he pushed right through the pain and stood up. His master was already right on top of him. He kept throwing punches left and right. D.J., this time however dodged them but was struggling really hard.

D.J. threw a punch at his mentors rib but he deflected it with his left hand and smacked D.J. with his other hand slamming D.J. against the ground.

His master fell on top of D.J. digging his left knee into D.J.s left lung. He used his left hand to keep him steady while punching D.J. with his right. D.J. used his left leg to try and push him off. Finally, D.J. caught the fist, and out of anger, D.J. struck his master in the stomach. This sent him flying back several yards.

D.J. felt his head bleed. He got up extremely dizzy and tired. He looked over and saw his mentor kneeled down coughing up blood.

"We're done." He said in pain.

D.J. couldn't agree more. He went into his tent and passed out. He dreamed of Sara again.