Chapter 60: Tired

D.J. looked around the room in horror as bodies covered the floor. D.J. felt he was to blame for it. He was the signal for the Twins to come here and kill everyone. Did that mean..?

"It was a real hassle hitting this place", Angess said as he got up. "You are so lucky your dad wasn't here. I'll have to be sure to kill him myself when I'm through with you."

D.J. clenched his fist in anger. He jumped up with stamina that came out of nowhere and tried punching Angess. "You leave my father ALONE!!!"

But Angess teleported a little to the side, dodging D.J.s punch, and instead, punched him. D.J.s cheek started to bleed after that, but his healing factor was being used all over his body like crazy.

"You know", Angess said walking over the bodies. "I've only heard rumors about this crystal." He placed one hand on the machine. "It's a miracle that it's still in there." It really was.

D.J. was horrified by all the dead bodies. He caused this. This was his fault.

Angess sighed. "If they're really that bad to look at, then let's get rid of them." Angess raised his hands into the air and every dead body was incinerated.

"NO!" D.J. yelled. He could at least have buried them.

"Well, you're out of your steroids so I'll just finish you off." Angess raised one hand to punch D.J., But D.J. grabbed it instead of taking the beating.

"And you're as tired as I am." D.J. said getting up and kneeing Angess in the stomach.

So tired... Have to keep fighting...

Angess swung his arm around and tried hitting D.J., but D.J. ducked and punched him in the jawline. D.J. then swung his right arm around but Angess blocked it with his left arm and punched D.J. in his chest. D.J. grabbed both of Angess's arms, jumped up and drop kicked him, sending him flying across the room. D.J. got up ready for some more, but he looked over to his right and saw Pan there, about to shoot a spell on D.J., who didn't have any real power left to take it, nor did he have any magic left in the tank either.

But just as she was about to do it, Sebastian bolted over and slammed into her, sending her next to her brother. "Not on my watch!" Sebastian yelled.

D.J. felt an immense feeling of pride, for having been so close to Sebastian. D.J. turned his head back to Pan and Angess and yelled "This ends here!"

The four of them charged at each other. Sebastian on D.J.s right and Pan on Angess's left. Angess came to D.J. and threw a punch, but D.J. tilted his head and tried upper cutting him but Angess caught his fist. Pans hand came slamming into D.J.s ear, but then Sebastian grabbed the hand and twisted it, making her scream in pain.

Angess kneed Sebastian in his rib, but D.J. had his right arm free again, so he swung his elbow and hit Angess in the face. Sebastian got a little low and quickly landed several blows on Pan, climbing up her stomach, up her chest and finishing with a good slam to her cheek. Angess slammed his foot against D.J.s knee and made D.J. fall a bit. He then punched D.J. in the face, but he got back jumping up and head bashed him in the face. The two were staggered, so D.J. sung his right arm back as Sebastian did the same but with his left arm. The two upper cutted Angess and Pan back.

D.J. was so tired, he staggered backwards, and Sebastian was unbalanced so he was forced to do the same.

Angess struggled to get up, but Pan was in a bit better condition than he was, so she got up. D.J. couldn't read any magic, so he couldn't sense that Pan was using the water for another spell. He looked up just in time to see her about to shoot ice shards at the two of them, but since she was a little beaten up, the shot went all over the place. D.J. got up and used his arms and shoulder to block his head from the crystals. Sebastian created an ice wall for himself, shielding himself away.

D.J. opened his eyes to see blood drip it's way down his arm into the water. His arms and shoulders were covered in ice shards. He let his arms flop down in exhaustion, but then something happened. The floor shook and even though he was out of energy, out of everything, he sensed something powerful being released. He looked over to the machine holding the crystal. It was behind Sebastian who sensed it too.

"No!" D.J. yelled as it cracked open. Sebastian, who didn't know what it was about, ran over and just as the crystal broke free, he grabbed it while D.J. was in the middle of saying "Sebastian don't-"

A wave of energy bursted through the whole room. "AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Sebastian yelled in pain as the power grew within him. The sky grew dark as a very loud humming noise filled the room. Angess and Pan were struggling to move, but for some reason, D.J. was moving around much faster than the other two were. "SEBASTIAN, LET GO!!!" D.J. yelled.

"I... CAN'T!!!" Sebastian grunted back. D.J. looked over to Pan and Angess. The two were trying to get to Sebastian. D.J., who was moving around much faster, walked up with great struggle and punched them back near to a corner of the room. Just as he did so, he sensed a beam heading straight for him. He jumped back out of the way and slid into the water.

Too... Tired... Can't...

Sebastian had his arm stretched out with a dark blue beam of energy shoot out of his hand. The beam hit the corner near Angess and Pan and created a black portal.

The dimension with no matter.

D.J. stood there frozen by something. He couldn't tell if it was fear, exhaustion, or amazement. It could have been all of it at once. But he snapped out of it realizing that Pan and Angess were about to throw one last spell at Sebastian. No, not spell, a curse.

And they did. They shot the curse together.

"NO!!!" D.J. yelled as he stretched his hand out to block it. But he was too far away from it. It was impossible. But just as he stretched his hand out, plasma shot out and grew.

It continued to grow as the curse got closer until it became the giant shape of a hand. It mimicked D.J. as he moved his hand around. The curses hit the hand and nothing happened. Pan and Angess starred in fear as to what might happen next. D.J. was all the more confused about how this was happening, in several ways.

He looked back and Pan and Angess shot another curse towards D.J. who raised his left hand and another giant blue laser hand blocked the curse. He used the two to his advantage and edged the hands closer to the portal, trying to push Pan and Angess in. The humming kept growing and D.J. couldn't even think. Pan and Angess pushed desperately against the hands until they were heels against the portal.

D.J. did the last push. He gave it everything he had and pushed the two into the portal. The hands went inside as well, but chunks of it blew off. D.J.s real hands immediately got cuts into them.

"SEBASTIAN!!! LET GO!!!"

Sebastian screamed to the top of his lungs. D.J. could hear several other voices scream as well, some higher, some lower, as Sebastian screamed. "GGGGRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

He let go of the crystal and it immediately teleported away.

The portal closed and Pan and Angess were trapped in the dimension of nothing. D.J. wobbled a bit, then fell to his knees. He was out. He was done. He fell back into the water as Sebastian collapsed all together.

But then D.J. coughed up blood, knowing that the ice was going to break soon, so he had to get out. So D.J. struggled to get up.

"Sebastian." He said staggering his way over. "Sebastian!"

He walked over to the passed out friend and picked him up, swinging his right arm over his shoulders. As D.J. dragged Sebastian towards the doors, chunks of ice broke down and water came spilling in. D.J., limping and carrying Sebastian opened the door into the hallway and closed the sliding doors. He pulled the emergency lever to lock it and made sure no water could come this way.

As he was about to slide down and pass out himself, he head a voice.

"Does anyone copy, over?" A voice called out.

D.J. picked up Sebastian and made their way to the computer room where he first arrived. Where the voice was coming from. There was more water getting in, since that wasn't the only entrance, so when D.J. came into the room, he did the same thing to the door he did before.

"I know that voice anywhere." D.J. said as he limped his way into a chair. "It's my good old friend Darrell."