Six

(MM: Eric is extra zaddish LOL)

Rih 

A Week Later: Friday

This girl better be lucky I love her or I wouldn't have sacrificed my summer to come out here to spend it with her annoying ass, I thought as I pulled my suitcase through the terminal of LAX. Shayla has no idea that I have arrived to California and I am going to thug it out with her for the summer. Shit I hope I can find me a fine ass Californian out here, I love my New York brothers but sometimes new is good and don't hurt. I looked at the address of Shayla aunties house that I gotten from her mom before I left to board my flight.

I walked outside the airport and hailed for a cab and gave him the address. He nodded and placed my bags in the trunk and headed towards the highway. I am really in California, damn I thought to myself. I just continued to look out the window and enjoyed the view and the warm California air as we drove on the high way.

---

Shayla

I found myself in a depressed mood. It was the same shit every day. Eat sleep watch TV smoke. Eat watch TV, smoke I thought to myself.

My auntie and cousin had taken the day off because they felt bad that I have been doing NOTHING since I got here. When my auntie gone, Kim is either working or with that Ren kid, whom I still haven't met yet.

"Shayla baby I made some waffles, sausages cheese eggs and grits" I heard my auntie yell. I groaned and walked out of my room like a zombie. She looked up at me and dropped the spatula.

"Shayla I understand you in your mood, but a damn brush wouldn't hurt" my auntie snickered while rinsing the spatula off.

I sat down at the breakfast table and looked at Kim, who had a hair magazine covering her face.

"Morning zombie" Kim said, lowering the book only revealing her eyes.

I shot her a look, causing her to laugh and continued looking at her magazine. My auntie placed my breakfast plate in front of me and Immediately starting stuffing my mouth with eggs and sausage. My auntie looked at me.

"damn Shayla, you act like you don't eat or sum" Kim laughed with a mouth full of eggs and grits. I shot her a look. I noticed my Auntie kept looking out the window.

"Expecting someone?" I asked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"In fact I am" she said getting up from the table and walking to the front of the door. I looked at Kim.

"her man coming?" I squinted. Now I'm really going to go back in the room.

Kim shrugged. "I don't know"

"Shayla come ere" I heard my auntie call. I grunted and got up from the breakfast table.

"Yes auntie" I responded. My heart skipped a beat when I realize who was in front of me.

"RIH " I Screamed at the top of my lungs and leaped off the porch steps and into A'rihana arms. We both toppled over and fell in the grass.

"Hello to you too" she laughed loudly squeezing me tightly. I looked up at my auntie who was smiling hard as hell. I stood up and helped Rih up and with her bags.

I saw Kim standing in the door way and smiled and winked. Oh she knew the whole time and never fessed up or nun. I bumped her playfully as I walked past her into the house.

I introduced my auntie and Kim to my best friend since forever and helped her get settled into the house. I swear this vacation may turn out to be the best

----

(Eric)

I rode down Crenshaw in my mint green '64 impala playing bumping Bootsy Collins, "I rather be with you". Oh, my name is Eric but you can call me E. some people like to think I'm soft because I'm a small dude. Standing at 5'3 built as hell. I may be small but my dick aint. I aint no pussy. I rode back to my neighborhood and pulled up to my little homie Ren crib. He was sitting on the porch rolling up. I parked my ride and killed the engine. Ren looked up and smiled.

"was sup E" Ren spoke, giving me dap.

"aint shit nigga, out there doing what I do you know" I smiled dapping the homie up.

"Shitt where you been at nigga, like I barely see your ass any more" asking Ren and handing him the lighter so we can get high. I watched Ren take a pull and exhaled the smoke through his nose.

"shit... I be with ol' girl most of the time" he choked while passing me the blunt. I nodded and slowly but deeply inhaled the chronic, making my lungs heavy. I exhaled out my nose.

"True, nigga get his nose in some pussy and fall off from the world" I laughed while taking another pull.

"Man fuck you fool" Ren elbowed me. "Tonight, we stepping out?" Ren asked me.

I thought about it. "Yeah man" I coughed and continued to speak. "One of Dre homies having a house party tonight, I figured we show up and show out. You bringing ol girl?" I asked giving Ren the side eye.

"Yeah, my girl got her cousins here from New York or some shit. " Ren passed me the blunt. I took it and smoked the roach.

"Damn, New York pussy huh?" I smiled and rubbed my chin. Ren shook his head.

"I said cousins and all you heard was pussy, you a mark for real E" Ren laughed

"Ayo but check it Ren, get your shit together. Ima go holla at Dre really quick." I said wiping the smoke ashes off my raider t shirt. Ren nodded. "I'ght E, catch you later".

I walked to my whip and cruised down the street to my crib. While riding past, I seen a little shorty sitting on the porch that I saw the other day.

Damn she is fine as hell, I thought to myself. she looked at me as I rode past and I looked back at the road. Ima find out who the hell that is, I thought as I pulled in my drive way.

Comment. Vote. Subscribe =)