Nine

The next morning: 6:19 am

Shayla

I swear I was still heated from that bullshit that happened at Dre friend party. I laid upside down on my bed and replayed the events from last night. Eric, I thought. Who the hell did he think he was, or better yet who did he think he was talking to... I sat up and peaked out the window and viewed the sunrise.

****

Eric

I rolled over and sat up in my bed, instantly feeling a knocking sensation in my head. "Ohhh SHIT" I laid my ass back down. My head was pounding something serious. I looked over to my side and seen Denise sleeping. She was completely naked, hair wild while laying on top of my comforter. I shook her lightly until she shifted in the bed and opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

"yes baby" she softly spoke.

"Get up" I said standing up and holding my head.

"you gotta go" I started putting on my boxers and a pair of sweats on my floor. Denise looked at me with her big brown eyes with a frown.

"B-But Eric- "Denise stammered.

"I said you gotta go, ima take you home and ill holla at you later okay?" I interrupted her and turned to see her looking annoyed.

She smacked her lips and swung the covers back and immediately started getting dressed. I know last night me and Denise fucked but I definitely don't remember how good it was, being that I was faded.

I don't even remember leaving the fucking party and driving back to my crib. I slipped on a fila sweatshirt and my fila sliders and grabbing my car keys to my truck.

"Hurry up Denise". I heard her stomp up the hallway and she brushed herself past me going out my house door.

"Got me fucked up" I heard her mumble.

I had to get her out my crib quick. I may not remember much from last night but there is one person I remember in particular. She was a pretty girl with a bad attitude, which was a turn on for me and I want to get to know her a little better.

****

Shayla

I walked out the bedroom and found Kim and Rih fully dressed watching TV.

"Where the hell y'all been that got y'all fully dressed" I raised an eyebrow. Rih looked at me.

"It's called showering Shayla, that's what normal people do when they wake up in the morning," Rih said and looked back at the TV. I looked at the clock. "11:20 am". I started to turn to go back down the hall.

"Just to let you know Ren and the boys coming over" Kim looked at me. I puffed and turned around.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me. Is a specific alphabet included with these "Boys"

"You mean E? then yes" Kim smiled getting up. I stomped up the hallway causing rih to follow behind me..

"Oh come on La. He not that bad"

I plopped down on the bed and glared at her.

"easy for you to say, at least cube seem normal" I rolled my eyes and put the pillow over my face. I felt Rih sit down on the bed. "La" she started. I still didn't move the pillow.

"did he hurt your feelings" she questioned

I removed the pillow and stared at her. She raised an eyebrow. I exhaled.

"I mean... he wasn't nice" I grunted and looked at Rih. She nodded.

"I mean u did kind of start" she added. I sat up and stared at her for a moment. "Really" I said annoyed.

"Look LaLa. Maybe he coming over to apologize" Rih smiled.

-----

Eric

"Man hell naw" I shook my head. Ren threw his hands in the air.

"Niggga, you got to apologize you said her kitty stinks how the fuck would you even know that" Cube asked, while sitting on Ren bed and stared at me like I was slow

. These ma fuckers been tryna to convince me for the past hour to apologize to this girl.

"why the fck I got to apologize! She the one with the nasty fucking attitude. It's too many bitches in LA for me to be stressing- "

"We aint talking about other bitches we talking about Kim cousin" Cube said.

"Shelia don't deserve no apology. Her attitude is funky as hell" I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's Shayla" Yella told me. I looked at him.

"yeah you would remember that" Dre smirked and rolled his eyes. Yella sneered.

"you just mad cause she was on me last night" yella waved Dre off. I shook my head.

"Come on E we walking over there now. Just be regular, do that ladies' man shit" Ren spoke while brushing his hair and placing a Compton cap on his head.

"You aint doing nun else, besides I'm tryna see ol girl" Cube smiled dapping Dre. I looked at cube.

"you got some last night didn't you?" I slyly smirked. Cube looked away.

"this aint got nun to do with me and my dick" Cube said pointing at his shit. "AHHHHH" We all said.

"ighh ighhh, I'll give this one shot. She acts crazy I'm leaving okay?" I warned Ren. Ren nodded.

"come on niggas" I said walking out the front door.