24

[A/N: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ]

One week later:

Shayla POV

I retrieved my bags from baggage claim and made my way down the escalator. I'm so happy low key to be back in Cali. In New York the weather is freezing but in Cali I'm walking around in a tunic tank top, high waisted jean shorts and my Michael Kors sandals from the past summer that I didn't get a chance to wear.

I walked down the escalator and seen Kim and Rih standing there waiting for me.

"LAAAAALAAAAA" Kim Screamed throughout the airport.

I immediately started running towards them dragging my suitcase in the process. We all three collided and screamed and jumped up and down.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS" I yelled with a tear forming in my eyes. I kissed both their cheeks and started squeezing them again.

"Girl we got so much to tell you and do!" Rih excitedly said while grabbing my suitcase.

I flipped my hair and we started walking to the truck. I sat in the front seat and Kim handed the keys to Rih. I lowered my shades, looking at the both of them.

"You driving now?" I questioned. Rih pulled her California License out her pocket.

"I'm official biatch!" she laughed hopping into the driver seat. I gleamed.

"Damn look at you got ya L's and shit okay Okay Rih" I chimed.

The sun felt so good on my skin as the wind blew through my hair as Rih hit the interstate. I got lost in my thoughts of Eric. My heart pounded faster as I thought about seeing him.

"Here is KDay Bringing you the Jam by Compton's own very Eazy-E and NWA and the Posse single, "Dope man" I heard the radio announce.

I looked over at Rih who turned the volume all the way up, making me rub my ear a little.

"oh this is my shitttt!" Rih exclaimed and starting waving her free hand in the air. I just sat there and listen to the radio. I heard Kim screaming and singing along.

"It was once said by a man who couldn't quit Dope man please can I have another hit The dope man said cluck I don't give a shit If your girl kneels down and sucks my dick !!" Kim and Rih sung in harmony. 

I scrunched my nose up at their lyrics and felt the base vibrating through my body and the car speakers.

"Is that cube?!" I shrieked and my eyes widened once I realized it was him. I covered my mouth in shock. These niggas are really on the fucking radio!

"I told you La! our niggas made it!"  Kim shouted over the music and bopping in the back seat. I listened and heard a voice that I know from anywhere:

"Yeah, high Rollin', big money, I'm foldin Bitch on my tip for the dick I'm holdin'" I heard Eric sing through the speakers. I laughed in amazement.

"That's Eric!!!!!" I screamed and hopping up and down in the seat"

"Yessss bitch Eazy Mutha Fuckin E" Rih laughed looking over at me. 

I smiled to myself. he really did that shit, I thought.

***

[Eric POV]

I paced the floor as I heard the music playing from backstage. My palms were sweating and I couldn't keep still.

"Yo Eric, what the fuck man? Sit down" cube said to me while looking over his rhymes.