Seven

Shayla

I watched Rih and Kim prance around Kim room hair full of rollers and their pajamas.

"Yall are serious huh" I asked while sitting on Kim bed pretzel style. They were really pressed about this little house party tonight. I scratched my head trying not to make a flexi rod fall out.

"You damn right. I'm ready to get nice and right" Rih semi yelled and started dropping it down to the ground. I sucked my teeth.

"I don't want to go". They both turned and looked at me.

"Oh bitch you going" Kim said and placed her hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes and stared at Rih then Kim.

"I don't want none of these whack ass guys pressing up on me. Smelling like damn curl activator" I spat and started picking my nails. Rih chuckled.

"Look sis. You going we got to show these Cali hoes how New York do it" Rih snapped and looked at Kim. "No offense Kim" she smiled. Kim Nodded and continued looking through her closet, tossing shirts and pants everywhere. "besides"

Kim spoke. "Ima hook your face up and you going to be CA-UTEEE la". My mind drifted to Quincy. I rather be laid up with him than to be going to one of these caution tape scenes they call a damn house party.

"Who got the alcohol?" Rih asked, while oiling her legs.

"Ren and his friends got us covered. We just gonna meet them there" Kim smiled and dapped Rih up. I scowled.

"You mean the nigga auntie cassie don't want you around".

Kim chuckled.

"Look Shayla. You can get mad and say the craziest shit to me tonight, you're still going to this party so cut it out" Kim said blowing kisses at me. I flipped her the middle finger

"I aint got nun to wear and I be damned I get seen looking fried" I rolled my eyes. Rih shook her head.

"Who the hell brings 4 suitcases with nothing to wear. Simple ass" she sucked her teeth and started putting her earrings on. I really didn't want to go out. I wanted to just stay inside and have girl's night.

"come on Shayla so I can do your make up" Kim teased while waving her make up brush around in her hand. I sighed. "Fine" I mumbled.

-----

(Eric)

I leaned on my car sipping some of my 8 ball , waiting for Dre to come out his crib . The sun was starting to set over the hood of Compton. I saw one of my little homies riding by on his bicycle. "Wass Craccin E" lil homie spoke while riding by.

Sup lil homie" I greeted back and nodded. I looked at my watch. I wish Dre come the fuck on, I got to make a sale before I do anything I thought to myself. I watched Dre come out the crib with two Niggas strolling behind him. I put my cup in the air. "Sup nigga" I cracked a smile.

"waddup E" Dre said while smiling and walking over to the car. We dapped eachother up.

"who they?" I head nodded towards the two dudes standing there.

"Oh this O'shea and Antoine" Dre spoke.

"Call me Cube" O'shea responded, dapping me.

"I'm yella" he said and dapped me up. I took another swig. Dre snatched the bottle out my hand.

"drinking and driving nigga" Dre looked me up and down. I laughed.

"Aint the first time, I'm gangsta nigga. Get ya simple ass in the car" I laughed hoping over the door and into my whip. They all got in. I bumped some Kurtis Blow "The Breaks" while pulling off from Dre curb.

"What's the move tonight" I asked while nodding my head.

Dre spoke. "homie having a house party". Out the corner of my eye I seen Dre nod his head to the music and moved his hands like he was playing the drums. I looked at him

" fuck you doin nigga? You have a cramp or sum? I looked back at cube and Yella who started laughing.

"Man fuck you. Whose yo homie that got some New York girls here" Dre asked.

"Man New York girls are wild as hell" yella said from the back seat and leaning forward, engaging in the conversation.

"Man how u know? You aint never been to New York" Cube said twisting his lips up.

"Everyone knows someone whose dealt with an east coast broad at least once" yella said and leaned his arm on the door.

We cruised down Crenshaw. This weather was perfect. I nodded my head as Roy Ayers "Searching" played through my Alpine bubble speakers. These lil homies were cool as hell. They explained that they were in the wreckin cru and cube was in C.I.A n shit, little local group 'around the way. I stopped in front of this old looking house and killed the engine. Dre, cube and yella looked at me. I unlocked the door and threw Dre the keys.

"Stay right here" I said while shifting my belt because I had the piece on me. Dre nodded and shook his head. "How long you think this shit going to last E" I heard him yell as I continued to walk away.