20

Shayla POV

Well it's been about three months since I left Cali. Rih was sad as hell but she buys phone cards out the ass just so she can speak to O'shea every day. I find it so cute that these two communicate.

I've also moved into my dorm. I have a roommate. Her name is Taylor and she's a nice girl. Outspoken, energetic full of life and she's from 137th and Lenox Ave in Harlem. It took Rih a minute to warm up to her but now the three of us are always together.

Rih attends fashion institute technology in the city. She travels from Queens everyday but it's not that bad of a ride on the MTA. It felt great to be back in the city. I aint gonna lie. I think about Eric every now and again. I miss him but the chances of us seeing each other again is slim to none.

Its deep into fall so I came back from my class, entering my dorm room throwing my leather 8 ball jacket on to the desk and kicking my timberlands off. I had a lot of home work to complete for my Biology class. Taylor was in the room in her little booty PJ shorts and a tank top.

"Hey Tee" I smiled. Taylor smiled and threw some mail at me.

'You got mail heffa"

I shook my head. "Trash Trash Trash" I murmured and stumbled across a letter with a name I was shocked to see. "Eric" I read. Taylor turned around rushing over to my bed.

"The Cali cutie you were talking to me about? what you waiting for La open it"

she excitedly bounced up and down on my bed. I chewed my bottom lip. I haven't heard from Eric since the gift and note incident. I just stared down at the note. Rih had to give him my dorm information because I didn't even tell Kim my info.

Taylor grumbled. "Earth to LALA"

she waved her hand in front of me. I smacked my lips and tossed the note to the side of me.

"I'll read it later" I shrugged. I just wanted to read it in privacy. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to see Quincy standing there with an Adidas grey striped sweater on, some dark grey Levi and timberlands. My heart dropped as he grinned, immediately swooping me in his arms.

"Oh my god Quince" I spoke and embracing him back. I looked at Taylor who was just as stunned as I was.

"Dam Shayla I missed you so much" he smiled at me, then kissing me. I still couldn't believe that he was standing in my face.

"How...How did you find me?" I asked letting him in. Taylor coughed.

"I'm sorry, this is my roommate and friend Taylor" I introduced them. Quincy shook Tee hand and Tee just stared at him.

"Ima leave yall two alone" she said, grabbing her door key and walking down the hall to our other friend Janae room.

"I know people. Man I missed you so much" Quincy stated, taking off his jacket. I instantly grabbed the note that Eric sent and placed it in my book bag, hiding it so Quince couldn't see.

I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. I observed Quincy look at me and lick his lips.

"I see you getting thicker, Cali must have been treating you good" he eyed my ass and pulled me on his lap and started smooching my neck. I pushed away a little.

"You came here to fuck?" I asked him, annoyed. He leered and rubbed my thigh

"what you mean baby I missed you I thought you may have felt the same ma" he said, still kissing my neck. Man he feels so good.

Between kissing and groping, each other next thing I know he's on top of me and I'm moaning. Yall can say what yall want he was my first.

"You like that baby? Fuck I missed you" Quince whimpered, burying his head in my neck and tongue kissing my spot.

"I missed you too Eric" I moaned softly. oh fuck I just said Eric. Quince stop stroking me and slowly looked at me.

"Who?" I nervously looked at him.

"What?"

"who the fuck is Eric!" he roared, getting off of me and standing up ass naked in my room. I threw my pink comforter over top me and stared at him.

"you were fucking some nigga named Eric?" he asked through clenched teeth. He glanced his eyes at me.

I immediately jumped out the bed. "Quincy you must be tripping I didn't say Eric" I pulled on his arm. He yanked away from me causing me to stumble back.

"Yeah which explains why you have a fucking necklace with the letter E and your name starts with a fucking S... Who bought you this shit HUH? Was it Eric?!!" He yelled in my face backing me into a corner. I have never seen this man so furious in my life. The four years I've known him.

I heard banging at the door. "Shayla are you alright open the Door" I heard Rih banging. I looked up at Quincy, who grilled me.

"I'm not done with yo ass. Get the fucking door" He whispered.

I hurriedly walked over to open my door. Rih stood there bundled up in her leather jacket, some black leggings and thigh high boots and her big shoulder bag.

"You okay?' she questioned me, entering my room. She stopped when she seen Quincy standing there with his ball shorts and his  college t shirt on.

"WOW am I interrupting?" she asked, raising a brow, looking at me and back at Quincy.

"waddup Rih" Quincy smiled. Rih just stared at him.

"Hi" she dryly spoke.

"Let me speak to you real quick" she diverted her eyes towards me and pulled me into me and Tee bathroom and closed the door.

"You got one minute "she said, folding her arms. I sighed

"Bitch he just showed up I didn't tell him anything".

Rih shook her head. "Then explain why you only have a fucking bedsheet on" I looked down totally forgetting.

"Ok ok yeah I fucked him, but something worst happens" I chewed the inside of my cheek.

"You called him Eric?" she asked as if she already knew. I rubbed the sides of my temple and nodded. Rih busted out laughing.

"and you say I'm tripping off Cali dick" she laughed hard until tears fell out her eyes. I stood there looking not pleased.

"I don't find shit funny".

Rih put her hands up. '' Ok...Ok" she laughed.

"You better not let him get whiff of Eric I don't care how far he is away from New York, if that nigga can find out where you stay I'm pretty sure he can find out who E is" Rih warned. I nodded an exhaled. I heard my dorm room door open and close.

We both walked out the bathroom to find Quincy gone and my letter that was in my book bag from Eric opened. I instantly felt my heart drop to my ass. I ran and grabbed the note.

Shayla,

Wassup ma? How's that college life treating you. Everything still good in California. The guys said wassup and shit and when you coming back. I got your dorm info from Rih. You know she looks out for a nigga. I was hoping that you could give me a call soon. I know time zones different but a nigga still wanna hear your voice. I still think about taking you to Venice beach riding the Ferris wheel  at Santa Monica and of course you riding on top of me Ha-ha but nah seriously, there's not a day that go by that I don't think about you. Your flawless and gorgeous. I hope you still got my gift and aint pawn my shit. I spent some money on that shit right there. any way. My niggas got a group now N.W.A. We recording for now but aint really releasing shit yet we aint find someone to help up launch this shit. oh NWA stands for niggas with attitudes. If you were a nigga I'd say join cause you damn sure gotta attitude. HAHA I'm just playing ma but here's my phone number call me sometime. I sent a calling card too so you aint got no excuse.

976-503-0244

- E.

Fuck. I mumbled.