36

November 1988

Ruthless Records 📍

Eric

"Alright guys you guys know you tour next month with public Enemy and its gonn be fucking big" Jerry said as he walked in a circle.

The guys and I leaned back and chilled in the studio. I wasn't in no mood for this shit. I got Toya in my ear talking about what Jr needs and Robyn in the other talking bout I don't do enough for Erica. Meanwhile, Shayla just be having this nasty ass attitude that I been meaning to check for the past two months.

With interviews, album signings and my solo album Eazy Duz It releasing, parties and now she working its hard to spend time with her. all that shit adds to us not spending time. maybe that's the problem.

"Yeah that shit gonna be dope as fuck" Dre leaned over to pass me the blunt. I inhaled and slowly exhaled out my nose.

" You know what type of heights this is gonna take you guys? Endorsements all that" Jerry clapped and smiled in excitement.

Cube frowned. "Maaaan, them muthafuckas don't want no black ass niggas on their shit. I'm just saying. That's all we are to them"

We all started agreeing and mummered. Jerry put his hand up.

"Cube that is not true. Yes you guys are controversial but that don't mean people don't want you"

"Hey Jerry, Phone call on line one" The receptionist poked her head in the room. He nodded and followed her out the room.

"What time they coming" Ren said as he crushed up some weed preparing to roll another blunt.

"Man them bitches was supposed to be here a hour ago where you find these hos anyway Yella?" Dre laughed.

"Calm down man they coming. Besides you got Michel'le fuck you in a rush to see some hos for, they dont even like pitbulls" Yella responded and rubbed his chin.

" I know you ain't clowning witcho baby giraffe looking ass. Yellow muthafucka" Dre flicked him off.

I shook my head at these niggas as they continued to talk shit to each other. As these niggas yapped about a bunch of nothing my mind drifted to my relationship.

Me and Shayla went from having sex every day to barely fucking at all. This shit is outrageous. I don't know bout yall but I like to fuck every single day, all day if I could.

We looked up and seen 5 girls walking in the studio and they were fine as fuck. I already knew one of them that I been fucking on the side, Tracey. I watched one with brown skin, curly hair and a great big ass walk over to Yella and sit on his lap.

The light skinned one with a short bob, she was kinda slim with big ass titties and green eyes. She smirked at me as she made her way over to Dre.

"Hey fellas" she smiled showing her perfect set of teeth. I know I got Tracey in my face but damn, this girl was bad as hell.

I nodded and put my hand around Tracey. I truly think I dick her so good she is falling in love with me but she know I got Shayla and I aint messing that up.

Another girl she was caramel colored with long sandy hair and she has some freckles. She was cute as hell though. I sneered as I seen her make her way over to Ren.

"Where Kim?" I shot a look at Ren.

"You really gon go there E?"  Ren flicked me off and wrapped his arms around the girl as she sat on his lap and rubbing him through his sweats.