37

Shayla

I eyed myself in the mirror. I Looked the fuck good and Eric is crazy if he can't see what he got in front of his face. I rubbed some pure seduction lotion on my neck and breast. I placed one my favorite Mac lipstick on my lips and shook my hair as it bounced free and flowy.

I got two glasses and placed it on the glass coffee table alongside the bottle of moscato. I lit candles and grabbed my short satin robe and placed it over me. the sun has already set and I sat on the couch sipping and feeling as good as I looked.

-----

Eric

I pulled up in the drive way and sat there for a second. How the fuck am I suppose to look Shayla in her face knowing I been fucking around & got that crazy bitch Tracey pregnant. I sighed.

I got out my car and walked up to the door and unlocked it.

"What the fuck? Shayla why all the lights out I can't see shit " I complained as I seen the house was dark as hell. the only light I had was the flickering of the candles that burned.

I threw my keys on the table and turned around to see Shayla sitting on the couch looking like something out of a magazine. She had this black satin robe on with her legs crossed sipping some wine. Her hair fell perfectly past her shoulders. Damn, she wearing that lipstick I like too.

To tell you the words Just never seem to Come out right Hmmm If only you knew How much I do Do love you Oh, if only you knew

I stared at Shayla as she stood up walking to me in some heels that made her legs look good as hell. I eyed her body hungrily, forgetting the shit that happened with Tracey earlier. Shayla smiled at me before she kissed me. I pulled back as she led me by the hand to the couch. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. I moved the hair out her face and stared at her.

I fucked up big time. here she is trying to make shit right between us when im the one fucking up.

"Hi baby" She said lowly, staring at me.

"Wassup beautiful" I rubbed her thighs as she kicked her heels off and wrapped her arm around my neck, still sipping out of her glass.

"Look Eric I don't know whats going on but.. I-I-" she started choking on her words. I placed a finger up to her lip and nodded.

"I Know baby. I know" I lightly kissed her neck. She smirked and pecked my lips which turned into a deep passionate kiss. As I kissed her I felt her wrap her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

We spoke to eachother through our kissing and touching. I pulled away from her and gazed into her eyes. The candle light danced across her face as she stared back at me. I shook my head and sighed.

"Shayla.. I gotta tell you something" I chewed on my bottom lip as I hung my head.

"What baby?"

I looked at her and sighed. " I..I umm" I cleared my throat.

"You what?"

"Im sorry I haven't been home. This fame shit is hard I don't mean to hurt you by staying out all night and shit but baby I promise you that's all it is" I scrunched my face up. Damn I just lied to her face. I mean part of it was true but not all of it.

She kissed me and smiled. " I know. And Im sorry I just got an attitude because im so overprotective of you. Im afraid to lose you"

"You aint gotta worry bout me going no where I told you that" I placed my finger under her chin, making her look at me. " you fine as hell where I'm going?

Shayla hugged me as I hugged her back. This girl up here telling me she care for me and don't wanna lose me and I have crazy Tracey trying to start a family with my ass. I picked up Shayla, while kissing her. she kissed me so passionately as I palmed her ass going towards the bedroom.

She pulled me on top of her, not breaking our kiss. I unraveled her robe and seen what she had on under it.

"GODDAMN Shayla" my eyes widened as she laughed at my expression. I felt my shit rise immediately. That lace shit turns a nigga on and she smell good as hell.

I wasted no time kissing her from top to bottom. Next thing I know Im waxing that ass in doggystyle position. We weren't on no making love. We were straight fuckiing . no strings attached.

I had Shayla screaming out my government while I put all of me inside of her. I felt her walls closing in on my dick. "mhmmmmm, gimme that nutt baby"

"I love you so much Eric, I wanna have your baby !!!!"

One thing I will say. Good dick make woman say some crazy shit during sex.

I felt her body shudder in ecstasy all over me. I kept going until I released my load off inside of her. I wanted her to have my baby so bad, as if I don't have enough fucking kids right?

I collapsed on top of Shayla, catching my breath. I planted kisses on her neck. I rolled over, pulling her on top of me. she layed her head on my chest as she played with my hair.

"Eric?" she said, while looking up at me.

"hmmm?"

She paused and stared at me. "Don't hurt me or leave me alone any more Okay"

I stared at her without responding.

"Okay?" Shayla said, still staring at me.

"Alright baby I won't"

"And Promise not to hurt me no more"

I swallowed hard and closed my eyes

"I Promise"

comment. vote. follow