55

A Week later...
Downtown LA, CA📍

Ace

As I sat down on my couch rolling a blunt, I thought about everything that happened a couple of days after this nigga really came to my crib and flexed with a hammer and aint use it. Nah its static for real now. Fuck being the good guy.

My attention turned towards my niggas, Meek, Jay and Mel coming through my house door. We dapped each other up. They sat down and each of them pulled out white owl's and bud, setting it on the table.

"What's good my G?" Meek asked as he leaned back on the couch.

I snickered before speaking, "This nigga...Eazy man"

Jay and Mel exchanged looks. Meek jerked his head with a confused look on his face.

"...Yeah what about thun?"

I stood up and started pacing the floor in front of my niggas. I been disrespected in front of my own house, but you never play hero when you got a gun in your face. I clenched my jaw as I felt my hands start shaking.

"Nigga gonna follow his bitch here and pull the fucking hammer out on me man"

Meek stood up, with his mouth open, "...WHAT fuck you mean he pulled the hammer out on you!?"

"THIS NIGGA CAME TO MY CRIB AND FLEXED WITH THE GAT AND HE AINT USE IT", I Shouted as I clapped my hands.

"Nah we gotta see this nigga Eazy man, he's bugging the fuck out where he at Ill peel his cap back right now I been waiting on this nigga too" Mel jumped up and smiled. This shit was a thrill to him.

"I say we smoke that nigga" Jay laughed while crushing up his bud.

"Check it, don't these niggas start touring soon? "Meek asked

"Yeah...fuck that gotta do with anything?  I'm trying body this nigga right now" I Hollered.

By the look on his face, I knew he was plotting crazily. I'm not trying to wait to see this nigga I need to body him now. I watched Meek as he bobbed his head and licked his lips;

"We gonna see them niggas, they wanna show out we Gon show out too. When they do they show out here we pull up and clap that nigga simple".

The room got quiet as we all exchanged looks to each other.  Meek was a crazy nigga but that's why I fuck with him.

"Nigga get shot every day B" Jay said and shrugged his shoulders. "Them niggas think we pussy we gotta let them niggas know how we give it up"

"He really thought he could come here and fucking pull that shit all for some bitch? Aint no pussy that good son," Meek nonchalantly replied.

"That nigga was feeling real brave, but he don't even know its bout to get gully" I gritted my teeth as a sinister smile crept across my face. "Ima smoke him yo, word to mother b, he fucking dead"

Mel started banging his left fist into his right palm, "Fuck this nigga yo, I got a full clip right now I aint tryna wait until no after school special concert to smoke this nigga, blow his short ass away now nigga"

"Yoo shut up we gotta be smart about seeing this nigga!" Meek yelled.

"FUCK BEING SMART, HE STUNTED ON US. NOW WE GOTTA VIOLATE HIM FUCK IS YOU TALKING ABOUT" Jay screamed, getting in Meek face.

"WHAT IF HE WOULD OF SHOT ACE NIGGA? THEN WHAT HUH?" Jay screamed as he pointed his finger into Meek chest, who slapped it away.

These three niggas started screaming an talking over each other while I stood there while my thoughts racing. They acting like they the one's who has a gun pointed in their face.