33

The next morning...

Shayla

I won't give you reason to change your mind I guess it's still you thrill me, baby, be mine You are all the future that I desire Girl, I need to hold you Share my feelings in the heat of love's embrace Show you all the passion burning in my heart Today It's never gonna fade

I stood in the kitchen wearing one of Eric's T shirts with my hair in a high ponytail singing along to the radio and thinking about last night. Last night was so amazing.

I mean yeah we've had sex before and it was great but last night... it was different on a whole 'nother level. It's as if he tried to show me physically how he felt about me.

I made breakfast since I know Eric will be starving when he wakes up. I set the table with fluffy pancakes, cheesy eggs, grits, turkey bacon strawberry and banana French toast, fresh orange juice and cranberry juice.

I swayed my hips to the side of Michael Jackson's song as I heard someone chuckling behind me. I turned around to see Eric standing there in his boxers and hair all over his head. I smiled, slightly embarrassed.

"Good Morning" I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He eyed me up and down, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wassup. You in here jamming and cooking like you got some real nigga dick last night" He laughed.

I sucked my teeth and unwrapped my arms from around him and motioned for him to sit down in the dining chair.

He sat down, rubbing his hands together. I watched him scan the table covered in food. He looked down and smiled back up at me.

"I got you cooking?"

I looked at him as I opened the fridge to grab my yogurt out of it. I closed the door and leaned on it, tearing the cover off my yogurt.

"I mean you see food, don't you?"

He sneered. "Smart ass mouth. I See you ain't learn from last night.

"Maybe I need a reminder" I raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly.

"Yeah Okay" said Eric as he placed a fork full of eggs in his mouth and nodding his head.

I turned the radio dial seeing what else was on this morning.

Cruising through the east side south of Compton See a big ass and I say word I took a look at the face, and the bitch was to the curb Hoes on my tip for the title I'm holding Eazy-E's fucked up and got the 8-ball rolling

I looked at Eric and watched him trying to hide his laughter as he cut his pancakes.

I turned the radio off and took a seat across from Eric and chuckled.

"What so funny"

"Nothing man" he sipped his juice and smirked. " Those lyrics are just funny".

"oh the fact that you see a girl that has a great big ass and her face was hit just cause she not your type" I titled my head to the side causing him to look up from his plate.

He put his fork down and leaned back in his seat.

"I know you aint mad. It's just words baby"

"Mhm. Why yall call us women hoes and bitches?" I asked while reaching in Eric plate, taking a piece of bacon. He smacked my hand, causing me to drop it.

"All this food you cook and you wanna dig in mine? But umm the same reason Y'all women cause us fellas niggas" he raised a brow, leaning forward to me. I rolled my eyes as I fixed me a plate to eat.

"Any way what we doing today" said Eric as he poured more OJ into his glass.

I shrugged. "Honestly I need a job and I need to start looking for a college to attend"

"Community college or some university shit" I took a bite of my French toast and chewed before answering.

"I really would like to go to Cal State but I doubt they'll give me a full ride" I sighed. "I don't have that type of money. I had a full ride at NYU but you see how that's turning out"

"Shayla you know I got you. I don't know nothing about that tuition and cost and shit but what I do know you gonna finish school" Eric said to me as he caressed my hand.

"Gimme some" I smiled, raising out my seat and puckering my lips. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me back. He's a blessing.

Comment. Vote. Follow =)