29

Shayla

I don't Know how Eric did it but he got me on the flight to California. It was a long stressful flight, I couldn't relax. Those words my mom said to me replayed in my head like a song. I never thought that my mom would say those words to me, let alone let me willingly leave her house.

I felt our plane finally land. I was in LA and It was like a breath of fresh air.  I thanked the pilot for our safe trip and I walked down the escalator to baggage claim and retrieved my suitcases. The man handed it them to me and smile.

"Have a good day ma'am" I smiled and thanked him as I walked to through the Terminal. I walked to the waiting area and seen Eric and a little boy sitting in his lap sleeping.

Eric was leaning his head in his hand, resting his arm on the arm of the chair. I rolled my bags over to him and lightly kick at his shoe, causing him to open one of his eyes.

When he realized it was me he opened both of his eyes and smiled. I bent down and kissed his cheek. He picked up Jr, and hugged me with his free hand, wrapping it around my waist and kissing my lips tenderly, sending chills up my spine.

"Glad to see you again" he eyed me up and down. "You looking thicker every time I see you man what the hell you been eating?"

I looked away, feeling embarrassed about the extra pounds I been putting on. He noticed my face and kissed me again.

"I never said it was bad baby you ain gotta look like that" he laughed and patted my butt.

He shrugged his shoulders to wake up the baby. The little guy opened his eyes and stared around, confused a little bit.

"Your son. He looks just like you" I smiled at the baby. He nodded and put Jr down.

"Jr, this is Shayla" he said and looked up at me. Jr stared at me and slightly smiled.

"Hi" his little voice said as he waved.

I waved back and smiled.  Eric grabbed my bags and I held Jr hand as we walked through the terminal to Eric's car. I just wanted to shower and go to bed.

We finally reach his car and placed my things in trunk and I helped strap Jr in. we pulled off into the California morning. Eric turned on his radio and "Everybody loves the sunshine" By Roy Ayers was playing through his speakers.

I stared out the window in deep thought.

"You alright babe?" Eric asked me, not taking his eyes off the road. I continued to look out the window.

"This is hard Eric" I sighed. "All I know is New York"

"You Gon be just fine I got you. Ima take care of you" he said, making a left towards the interstate. I turned and looked at him. He rested his hand on my leg and steered with the other.

I nodded as we flew down the interstate back towards Compton. In about 30 minutes we reached his house and I was ready to get out of these clothes and rest. He opened his door and popped his trunk.

"Take Jr in the house for me, I'll get ya stuff"

I nodded and unstrapped Jr from his car seat. He was sleeping once again. I took the key from Eric and opened the front door stepping inside of his house. I looked around, taking it all in. this will be my new home. New life and it's really happening.

I took Jr sweater and shoes off of him, laying him down in his room. I closed the curtains and pulled his Spider-man covers over his little body. He was so adorable. I smiled as I left the room leaving the door cracked.  I walked into Eric room, finding him undressing.

"About to shower?" I asked him while pulling my hoodie over my head and taking off my jeans and tossing them into his hamper.

"Yeah. You wanna come?" he smiled at me and licking his lips. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and unhooked my bra.

Just don't try no funny shit" I said, walking nude into his bathroom and turning the shower on. The bathroom decor was beautiful, which makes me think he couldn't have decorated this by himself. The bathroom tiles were a

I grabbed the wash cloth and soap that was on the vanity in the bathroom and let the hot water run on my body and in my hair. I heard the shower curtain pull back and Eric getting in. He pulled me from behind and kissed my neck a few times.

"I'm glad you here with me. I been missing yo ass" he spoke into my ear, sending chills through my body.

I didn't respond I just let the water continue to run on me, lathering my body up. I felt Eric hands roam my body as I let a soft moan out. His hands felt so good running over my body. That was a signal for him to make his way down to my pearl as he began playing with it.

I hissed in ecstasy as he twirled his finger softly in between my thighs. I lifted my leg up on the corner of the shower and laid my head back on Eric as he tongue kissed my neck.  I felt him stop, causing me to look at him.

"where your necklace? "he questioned me as the water ran down my face. I closed my eyes and wiped the water from my face.

"It got snatched off when I fought remember" I twisted my lips.

I forgot about my necklace and with him bringing it up I got pissed all over again thinking how that ho snatched it. He nodded and started kissing my neck again.

I nudged for him to stop and washed my body really good and getting out the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and exited the bathroom.

I dried my body off, oiling up really good. After oiling my body, I started digging in my suitcase to get my hair cream, rubbing in my hair and twisting it up to air dry.

Moments later. Eric appeared out the bathroom and dried off and climbing into the bed next to me. it was about 645 am. I felt him wrap his arm around me, with his manhood poking me in my behind. I turned over to look at him.

"I'll buy you another necklace. Something better" he spoke with his eyes close.

I smiled and planted a wet kiss on his lips. He opened his eyes and smirked.

"damn them lips wet, can I feel them somewhere else" I rolled my eyes and laugh.

"You so damn nasty Eric" He started rubbing against my behind and wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"yeah ight. Keep thinking I'm playing with you girl" he said in my ear, sleepily.

I heard Eric slightly snoring and I smiled, looking out the window. I think I made the right choice. I can now really be in a relationship with this man that I deeply care for. I felt my eyes get heavy and I slipped off into a deep rest, that I needed oh so badly.

Comment. Vote. Follow ! :)