Eleven

Eric

"You got 60 seconds" Ms. Cassie said to me. I nodded and quickly up the hallway. I saw these fools still waiting outside the gate for me.  I went to the door and knocked on it. Rih opened it, looking confused. I peeked my head in.

"Umm can I speak to Shayla" I asked. Rih opened the door all the way and she slid passed me.

"I'll let y'all talk" she said and closed the door behind her.  Damn I thought. Shayla is really sexy as hell. She looked up at me with her almond shaped eyes.

"What Eric" she emphasized. I pointed to the bed. "Can I?" I questioned.

"Naw, but you can say what you gotta say" she folded her arms.

I sighed. "Ok, I'm sorry for last night and I want to start over by taking you out some where" I strolled to her and she looked me up and down.

"I aint going nowhere with you" she rolled her eyes. I stood in front of her in between her legs.

"Look, I aint taking no for an Answer. Be ready at 7pm tonight" I put my face in hers with and staring her in her eyes. She looked away and down at the floor. I smirked and lifted her head with my hand.

"Later ma" I smiled, pulling my locs out my pocket and placing them on my face. I opened the room door, face to face with Ms. Cassie pointing to the house door. I shrugged and headed towards the door.

"Ladies" I said and nodding my head and closing it behind me.

The fellas turned around and looked at me. "Yo what happened?" Ren asked as I walked in front of them.

''Nun" I shrugged.
"Nigga you pissed in her Matos and she let you speak to her niece. You that nigga E" yella said and laughed placing his fist up to his mouth.

"Fuck all that. Let's go fuck with the bitches on Rosecrans" I said putting my hands in my pockets. My niggas and I walked the streets laughing and making jokes. I can't wait till 7" I thought.

-------

Marlon

"make sure you bring my shit back by 8:30pm" I said while cutting up some bud. I gotta sell this shit as quick as I can so I can go ahead and flip this shit for something else.  I sent my youngin out to the block to move this work.

"aye Lo. Tazia at the door" my homie Mal called out to me looking through the peep hole of my trap house off of Suphtin Blvd.

"Let her in" I looked up, sitting my .9mm on the table. Tazia stepped in looking like life. Her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail with a grey T-shirt and daisy dukes shorts on. I smirked. Shayla would be mad as hell if she knew I was fucking her little friend but shit, baby just too bad to pass up.

"Hey Lo" she smiled sitting next to me and kissing my cheek. I looked her up and down.

"see this is why I be shooting up ya shit" I smirked at her and hugged her kissing her neck.

"yah I know daddy. I missed u last night" she smiled climbing on top my lap. I looked in her eyes and can tell this lil girl catching feelings for me. I need to stop selling this little girl false dreams.

"Oh yea? What else you missed" I said kissing her lips and pulling her closer. I looked up at her.

"Let me show you what I missed" she said, while slowly moving down to my jeans and yanking on them.

"Damn" I said as she did her thing. I tilted my head back and looked down. She stared at me with those pretty green eyes. Like she was looking into my soul. I grabbed a fist full of her hair.

Beep! Beep! Beep! I heard my beeper going off. 1-4-3. I read. It was Shayla. "move Tay" I said while moving. She wouldn't stop. I grabbed her hair tighter and yanked enough for her to stop.

"The fuck Tay I said stop" I said getting up and putting my shit back in my boxers. I got up and went to the phone in the bedroom and dialed my aunt Cassie number. I heard Tazia mumble something but couldn't make out what she said.

"Hello" I heard my baby sister say.

I smiled. I missed her so much. "was popping apple head" I said, smiling into the receiver.

"Hi bro bro I miss you" she whined.

"I miss you too LaLa. How that Cali life treating you? Hope you aint out there getting into no shit" I said. I heard her sigh.

"No Lo. I'm behaving" she teased and chuckled.

"Mhm. How auntie and Kim. You good? you need sum to go shopping n shit. I know how much you like that whole getting fly shit" I said while lighting an already rolled blunt.

"I mean if u want to send something u can but that's not what I called for. I called because I need advice" she said.

"Advice on what" I said taking a long pull on the blunt.

"well". She paused. "I have a date tonight". I coughed, choking on the bud.

"Lo? you okay" she asked concerned. I caught my breath.

"Yeah" I cleared my throat. "I thought u said you had a date".

"I did" she paused and I frowned.

"Fuck you mean u got a date? You aint been out there a month and u already with some nigga?" I heard Shayla suck her teeth.

"You can't be serious right now" she huffed into the phone.

"naww and I know you aint fucking with no crab?" I asked squinting my eyes as if she can see.

She got quiet and I heard her shift the phone. "SHAYLA I KNOW U NOT FUCKING WITH NO CRAB" I said in a deeper stern voice.

"NO Marlon I'm not fucking with a crab. His name is E and he want to take me out tonight I was calling you to get advice if I wanted to be yelled at I could have called dad but since u acting like your mind is bad ill just stay h- "

"okay Shayla. Wat u want to know" I sighed. I love my little sister and she never asked about advice about a date for no nigga.

"Okay" I heard her smile through the phone.