57

Rih

I was rapping along to the lyrics of "Fuck tha Police "as the arena sung along to the lyrics as well.

"Damn, I wish Shayla would of came" Michel'le screamed over the music to me as she danced to the song.

"Yeah me too!" I yelled back, turning my attention back to the guys on the stage.

We were in front, center stage inside of the arena; and we got in free. That's the perks of being a rapper's girlfriend. I looked around quickly, scanning the crowd of thousands of people that showed up to support NWA. Despite all the backlash they receive from mainstream media, my boys still managed to come out victorious.

I watched as some girls and guys who were next to us and behind us, sung, screamed and jumped up and down, waving their hands in the air to the song as they sung the lyrics. There were the big projector screens on the left and right side of the stadium, that showed the face of O'shea while he rapped and by the look on his face as the sweat dripped from his forehead, you can see the passion that he has for music.

I felt Michel'le nudge me in my arm, causing me to look her way.

"What?"

She nodded as her eyes was filled with shock. I turned my head and I watched a group of four guys dressed in my home town baseball team Yankee jackets and fitted's, baggy jeans with fresh Timbs on they feet. I glared as I realized who was smirking in my direction.

"Bitch that's that nigga Ace!" I yanked Michel'le and Kim arms, pulling them closer to me.

"Wait a minute, didn't E pull a gun on him?" Kim raised a brow, then covered her mouth in shock after realizing what she just Said.

I watched her eyes follow them as they may their way to the center front of the stage, stopping at the caution tape and barricades that was separating the crowd from the stage.

"Shit bitch I gotta get they attention" I panicked.

I started jumping up and down, waving my right arm in the air as I tried to signal O'shea. He was too busy performing to pay any attention.

"CUBE! CUBE! CUBE! "I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"REN! ERIC !" Kim screamed as she tried to signal them.

It was no way that they could hear us over this loud as bass that is booming through the speakers, sending vibrations through my body and the arena. I started to get antsy because I know how New York niggas give it up. They are savages and don't give a fuck about nothing but money, power and respect.

I bit down kind of hard on my bottom lip as the strobe lights colors danced across my face. I exchanged looks with my girls and heaved a sigh. I just hope no serious shit pops off.

----

| Eric |

"For police, I'm saying, "Fuck you, punk!"

Reading my rights and shit, it's all junk

Pulling out a silly club, so you stand

With a fake-ass badge and a gun in your hand..."

Ren sung as we all waved our hands up and down on the stage with the crowd. I noticed how hype Kim, Michel'le and dog face was, they were a little too hype if you ask me. this shit was fucking dope, a sold

Taking out a police would make my day

But a nigga like Ren don't give a fuck to say...

"SINNGGG ITTT" I Yelled and placed the microphone to the crowd to chant with us;