Fourteen

Rih (POV)

"I don't know babe. I don't want to be telling my home girl business" I frowned as I sipped my shake.

Me and O'shea has been pretty much inseparable since we met at the house party. If yall wondering, we did have sex and I enjoyed every minute of his fine ass. O'shea shook his head and took his KINGS hat off and placed it on the table. I frowned looking at his hair.

"Ummm yeah we gonna have to fix that shit" He looked at me.

"man I ran out of curl activator. Cut a nigga a break" O'shea rolled his eyes, stealing one of my fries.

I laughed and shook my head, placing my hand on top of his.

"You care about me?" I asked him. He nodded while gulping his shake. When I got silent he looked up at me and squinted his eyes.

"why...? What you want" he asked, leaning back in his chair. In return I smiled. O'shea shook his head rapidly.

"Oh nah Rih I aint getting involved in that mess. That's E and Shayla business" he shook his head wiping his hands on his pants. I threw a napkin at him.

I frowned. "Please Baby I hate seeing her like this. Their bull shit almost made me beat that lil btch ass last night"

I dipped my fries in O'shea honey mustard sauce. O'shea rubbed his hand down his face.

'Ion Rih" he said rubbing his peach fuzz on his chin. I leaned in and kissed his lips.

O'shea smirked. "Fine. Only because you asked" he looked at me and stroked my cheek with his finger.

I kissed it and he smiled. "you soft" I smiled standing up.

"Not as soft as that ass" he smirked patting me on my behind. I laughed and nudged his head with my hand playfully. O'shea put his hat back on his head and threw our trash away.

"The guys and I gonna go around the studio later" O'shea said while holding the restaurant door open for me as I walked out. I raised an eye brow.

"studio? Who studio?" I asked while rubbing my fingers through my hair.

"Dre and E set something up. I wrote a rhyme for Dre group HBO homie boys outta town or some shit ion"

O'shea grabbed my hand. We walked up Rosecrans on this hot ass day. It had to be at least 90 degrees out and the only thing that saved our light asses was these trees.

I'm not gonna lie I like O'shea he is so chill and don't take no bullshit nor does he want to be involved it.

"SO yall rappers now?" I asked while sucking on my thumb. O'shea looked at me squinting cause the sun was in his eyes.

"I mean I rap but I have a backup plan. I always been into architecture so that would be my career if this whole rap shit doesn't work out" What about you?"

I started telling him about how I loved fashion and doing hair. I thought about going to a fashion institute and having models walk in my clothes in local model shows. He nodded his head.

"That's dope Rih I can see that, since you always got some fly shit on and hair on point" he licked his lips at me causing me to blush.

We walked back to wear Shayla aunt stay. We got up to the house and seen Kim outside hugging Ren. I turned and looked at O'shea.

"don't forget to talk to him. You aint gotta be public about it okay? Just check him"

I wrapped my arms around O'shea and he placed his hands on my hips. He nodded.