46

MM : Gotta Get stupid LMAO

MM : Gotta Get stupid ❤ LMAO

Staples Center, CA 📍

Bring the Noise Tour

Eric

"SO WHAT ABOUT THE BITCH WHO GOT SHOT?" I sang into the microphone.

"FUCK HER" The crowd screamed

"YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT A BITCH? I pointed the microphone to the crowd

"I AINT A SUCKA" replied the crowd, screaming at the top of their lungs

"This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fuck with me

You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother

Word to the motherfucker,

"STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON" The crowd yelled and cheered in unison.

I sang into the microphone and walked around the stage as the crowd screamed and shouted for us.

"EAZY! EAZY! EAZY! EAZY! the arena roared my name.

I nodded and smirked as I walked cool across the stage. I looked up and seen my face big as hell on the projector screen.  We were repping the CPT hard tonight. It's only right, this is Cali and we had to rep hard to let these New York Niggas know Yeah you may have sold out here but this our turf. The west side is the best side.

This audience was hype and dope as hell. They cheered and sung with us since we got on the stage. It was a surreal moment. We caused a lot of shit everywhere we went but thousands of people came out to show love to NWA and Public Enemy.

"DAMMMMN THAT SHIT WAS DOPE" Dre yelled into the microphone as the crowd continued to cheer for us.

"...What the fuck is up L.A!" Yella screamed. The crowd roared louder.

"WAZZZUPPPPP YELLA" the crowd screamed and cheered together.

I looked over at Cube who was standing on top the of speaker doing his infamous mean mug.

"Was sup E" he held his arms out waiting for a response.

"Yo E. you gotta show them man "Ren said as he walked over to me smirking at me.

We all had on all black except for me. I had on a regular flannel blue button up, a Black Nike Cap, my glove, a pair of dark blue Levi's and my Black Locs. Never leave home without em.

"Show em what man?" I said, catching my breath and looking out into the crowd.

"Show them how you get stupid E" Cube said while laughing.