30

MM : Cubeeee !! Yummyyy

Shayla)

And oh, oh, oh, lets be fair. And I think its time we cleared the air. I've been watching you, you've been watching me. You know I've been wanting to groove with you. Girl, speak your mind. Groove with you.

I heard the sounds of Isley Brothers playing on the other side of the bedroom door as I awoke out of my deep sleep. I looked at the clock and seen that it was a little past Noon.

I threw the covers off of me and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I placed Eric robe on and opened the door and walked down the hall to the living room to find Eric Jr in the middle of the floor playing with his Tonka Trucks.

I walked up to Jr and kneeled to his level. "Hey little man" he looked up at me with those same brown eyes like his dad and smiled at me.

"Where's your daddy" I asked him. He pointed to the kitchen and handed me his toy truck.

"Vroom Vroom" he sounded and started playing with his toy. I smiled and sat down next to him and started playing with him.

I was so into making Jr laugh with the toys I didn't realize that Eric appeared in the living room with a fro and his white boxers on, smiling at me and little man. I smiled and stood up, sashaying my hips over to Eric.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and greeted my lips with his passionately. I slowly pulled back from him and he licked his lips.

"Look who finally up. How you sleep?"

I shrugged. "Okay I guess" I stared at him and he stared back, smiling.

"why you staring at me for crazy and who told you to put my robe on?" I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder.

"Anyway what you doing today"

I walked past him, into the kitchen and seen this big breakfast and brunch platter on the kitchen table. I turned around and looked at him.

"You aint cook all this" I laughed, circling the table and shaking my head. I watched him lean in the door way and shook his head.

"You think cause im a nigga he can't cook and shit. I bet you'll eat the muthafucka though"

I kissed my teeth and sat down at the table. Eric really out did himself, I thought to myself as I looked at the breakfast feast.

He walked out the kitchen to return with Jr, who still had his toy in his hand. He sat him in the seat in between us and got the dishes and silverware so we can eat.

I took his plate and started fixing him and Jr plate. He stared at me, causing me to look up.

"What Eric" I said. He smiled and shook his head at me.

"I could of fixed my own plate you know" I looked at him and shrugged.

"Ight lil man time to put the truck up, no toys at the table" Eric said while reaching for Jr toy.

Jr paid him no mind and continued to run the truck across the table. Eric let a small sigh out.

"Come on man what I say?" he said and grabbed the toy. Jr let out a loud squeal and started banging the table.

"I want Truck now daddy now!" Jr screamed and banged his little fist on the table, ratting the pitcher of orange juice, ending up on Eric lap. He let out a loud yelp from the cold drink.

"Shit !" He shouted, standing up and grabbing paper towels. I started laughing and stared down at the wet spot. Eric noticed where my eyes were headed and he scoffed.