Eight

Shayla

I can't even lie. Kim hooked me up. My curls fell perfectly with my little side bang and my girls was sitting so right, with this little bustier dress I have on with some back wedges to match. My baby Rih was looking good as hell too.

She had her white tank top with some high distressed jean shorts and a pair of white wedges and Kim dyed her hair blonde earlier today.

Kim, this bitch straight took it there wearing her army fatigue crop top and some baggy army colored pants and a pair of 5 inch heels.

"How the hell you expect to walk around with those on" I raised an eye brow and looked down at her feet.

"I'll be fine. You just keep up" she smiled, spraying some chanel perfume.

"You know they say hos can run in heels. I think Kim got that" Rih laughed loud as hell, making me laugh too.

She flipped us off and grabbed my auntie truck keys.

"Aint she going too wild if she finds out?" I looked at Kim suspiciously. She winked.

"She at her man Terrance house. We straight. She aint coming home tonight" she explained turning off the lights and damn near pushing us out the house door.

I sat in the back seat and Rih climbed in the front while Kim got in the driver seat. The sun was slowly setting over the neighborhood. The pink and orange horizon was beautiful over these palm trees, I thought to myself. Kim sped off into the sunset as I looked out the window admiring the warm air and the Cali scene. I aint even going to front, the scenery was beautiful that looking at the hood all day. I haven't heard one gunshot...well that's a lie someone was letting off rounds last night, but I'm used to it. Rick James ''Ghetto life" played while we cruised down the street.

"I hope I find me some CALI D-I-C-K" Rih spelled out while gyrating her hips in the front seat. I smacked my lips.

"Betta get the fingers working ho" I smiled deviously. Rih turn around.

"Look aint nobody trying do the work. Why work when you look like this"

she smiled flipping her hair and sticking her tongue out like the true bird she really is. I rolled my eyes playfully.

**********

It was like a FUCKING MOVIE When we arrive to this house party. There were low riders everywhere, bouncing and people dancing and girls literally bouncing their asses everywhere. Smoke filled the air. Kim parked the car and we stepped out the whip. Rih was pulling my arm.

"Wow, these niggas are sexy as hell out here my god" she expressed with her eyes wide. I looked around. As we walked past to the inside of the house I watch some girls look us up and down while some guys tried to grab my hand while walking past. "damn baby" "Shit, what's yo name" "That ass is nice" is some of the remarks we heard while walking past.