61

Ruthless Records 📍

Eric

"Why every time something good happen you start this shit man?!" I yelled, highly annoyed.

Cube was once again screaming at me about contracts and how I shorted him 5 grand from his straight outta Compton check. This nigga is crazy and I'm tired of dealing with this shit. I swayed back and forth in the swivel chair as he stood in front of me, with his normal scowl.

"Yo, I don't know who the fuck to trust now, Jerry say talk to you and you tell me talk to Jerry nigga. Since I started this with you I'm talking to yo ass" Cube shouted.

Before I could respond, I seen Rih come back in the studio, still in her work scrubs. She grilled me as she sat on the couch inside of the studio. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Cube.

"Tell her get out man, we talking business"

Rih smacked her lips and crossed her legs, "I aint gotta go no fucking where"

I looked at Cube who turned back to Rih and gave her a head nod. A thought popped up in my head as I held my hand up.

"Nah cube let her stay man"

Cube shot me a confused look, "You want her to stay or go man I'm not in the mood for these games with neither one of yall"

"Let her explain why your check came up 5 grand short" I smiled.

I watched all the color leave Rih face as she uncrossed her legs. Cube swiftly turned around and stared at Rih;

"Fuck he talking bout Rih?" Cube asked her.

Rih cleared her throat as she looked away and back up at Cube.

"He hurt Shayla!" she yelled.

"Huh? What the fuck that gotta do with my money?" Cube said, slightly irritated.

"Yo Cube, remember when I told you some crazy bitches banged my car up causing me to put it in the shop?" I smiled as I continued swinging back and forth in the chair.

Cube looked at me, "yeah so what.... Hold the fuck up".

Cube jerked his head forward and screamed causing him to turn red in the face, "You fucked E shit up?!"

"Checkmate" I shrugged with a grin.

"He hurt my friend and I wasn't having that!" Rih cried at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah and you and your dumb ass anger issues is causing dents in my pockets. MY FUCKING MONEY IM BUSTING MY ASS AND YOU OUT HERE FUCKING UP PEOPLE SHIT FOR SOMETHING THAT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU? IM STANDING HERE BUGGING OUT FOR SOME SHIT THAT'S MINE AND YOU THE CAUSE OF MY MONEY BEING SHORT" Cube roared in Rih face.

I never seen Rih so quiet in my life. Miss big mouth aint got shit to say and as red as Cube face is, it be her best bet not to say nothing. She looked at me with red watery eyes. I sort of felt back but not that bad, she'll think twice before vandalizing someone shit.

"He shot at us O'shea he could have killed me" Rih pointed and squealed.

"IF YOU WASN'T BEING A SCANDALOUS ASS BITCH FUCKING PEOPLE SHIT UP YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN SHOT AT!"

Rih gasped as she raised her hand, smacking the shit outta Cube so hard it drawled a little blood.

"Oh shit!", my eyes widened as the room went silent.

"If you ever call me out my name again, I'll slit your fucking throat, you may rap about that shit but this aint no record O'shea, don't fuck around and get fucked up" Rih clenched her jaw as she pointed in Cube face.