45 Part II

This chapter does contain sexual content.

Eric

I was laying down in the bed. I was mad as hell it's going on 3 am and Shayla still isn't home. I know yall got some shit to say like "Nigga you do her wrong" and whatever but it don't matter, she's still my girl and she aint got no business running round LA this time of night. All it takes is for some paparazzi to see her and then a bullshit ass rumor comes out. I'm trying to get my thoughts together as how ima tell Shayla bout Tracey. Should I wait until tomorrow to tell her or tonight?

I heard the front door open. She's home I thought to myself. I heard her heels click closer and closer to our bedroom door, opening finally.  I had a smirk but that smirk left quick as fuck when I see what the fuck she had on. she looked so fine but damn, all her ass and titites is out for the next nigga to see? That's that shit I don't like.

"Well look who decides to show up" I sarcastically said as I sat up in the bed.

Shayla rolled her eyes and started taking off her heels, placing them on the top shelf in the closet.

"Don't start with me Eric" she spat as her back faced me.

I shook my head. "Where the fuck you went dressed like that and why you coming in at 3 am like you aint got a nigga at home?" I got off the bed and walked over to her, grabbing her by the waist.

Shayla sucked her teeth and grilled me. " Now because he wanna be home I gotta be home?"

I stared at her. She need to control that smart ass mouth of hers. Im getting tired of it.

"Last I checked you were Erica and Jr's father not mine" she tilted her head and looked me up and down.

I didn't even have a smart-ass comeback. I didn't wanna argue with her as of right now I just wanted to get up in that pussy by the way she was looking. I palmed the back of her neck and stared in her eyes. She was so fucking beautiful man. I looked down at her lips and seen she had some pretty pink lipstick on that made her lips look like bubble gum.

"Baby I don't wanna argue with you come here" I spun her around and unzipped her dress, displaying her bare back.

I slowly stared kissing her back, causing a moan to escape her lips. She turned around and put her hand up.

"I wanna take a shower and go to bed I don't wanna have sex" she said while she walked away from me disappearing into the bathroom.

Did she just deny Daddy dick? "Hold up" I started following her. I heard the radio playing. She never can be normal and take a shower without playing music

she was already in the shower. I opened the shower door, letting out the hot steam in the bathroom. She quickly turned around covering her titties like I never seen them before.

"Close the fucking door Eric" she screamed, reaching for the door.

I opened it all the way and looked at her body. My shit started getting hard as hell as the water dripped all over her and her hair wet, loosely curling up.

"You letting all the hot steam out jackass!"

I took off my boxers and my undershirt stepping in the shower behind her, closing the door. Shayla payed no attention to me as she continued lathering her body with her body wash. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck with my tongue. She be playing, acting like she aint wanna get dicked but she aint stop me from kissing her neck.

"Lemme feel that pussy" I whispered in her ear as I made my hands down in between her legs.

She let out a gasp as I played with her. the way her body reacted made me feel like I was that nigga. She aint never going nowhere.

I had her ass right where I wanted her. she turned around and kissed my lips hungrily as the water rained on top of us. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I picked her up sliding her on my dick. I pinned her against the shower wall as I entered her. I tightly closed my eyes as I moaned from her warm walls.

"Up next Is something for the ladies" I heard the radio say "You can have a piece of my love (lovin', baby) It's waiting for you (hey) Girl, it's true You can have a... Baby, you can't have all of me Cause I'm not totally free I can't tell you everything that's goin' on Baby There's a few things in my past That should not be explained I'm askin' you, baby Be with me for a lil' while

"Oh Eric" she moaned softly in my ears.

That shit drove a nigga wild. I thrusted in and out of her careful not to bust my ass on this shower floor. She scratched on my back as I felt her walls tighten up. I pumped faster in her cause I was ready to release my kids off In her. As I fucked her like the nasty nigga I am, I caused her to bump her head against the shower wall.

"Ouch damn Eric" she moaned, scratching my back in retaliation to me trying to put her head through the shower wall.

I tried not to laugh when I heard her say Ouch. Shayla moans got louder and more high pitched as she was about to cum on me.

"Tell me you love daddy" I moaned in her ear.

"I love you daddy"

"Who pussy is this?' I pumped harder In her.

"Mines" she yelled. This bitch here.

I pushed inside her faster. "No this my pussy" I twirled my hips hitting her spot.

I felt her legs shake uncontrollably as I tightly grabbed them as I kissed her lips, while she sucked on my bottom lip.

"Shiiit Eriiiic!"

Her mouth was opened as she closed her eyes enjoying her climax. I smirked and put her down, smacking her ass. I pulled open the shower door still wet as shit.

"Don't walk away from me next time I'm talking to you or ima tear that shit up again" I grinned and closed the shower door. I grabbed my towel that was hanging on the rail and turned the bathroom light out as I left the bathroom.

"Eric what the fuck! Turn on the light" Shayla screamed angrily from the shower.

I laughed while drying off. I towel dried my hair and laid in the bed. A nigga free balling tonight. As far as me telling Shayla about Tracey, it can wait. I aint wanna fuck up a good moment.

[A/N : When it comes to these sex scenes I be feeling like they wack as hell. I need to work on this or I shouldn't write them at all? what do yall think? Any way thanks for reading :) ]

Comment. Vote. Follow