54

Rih

"O'shea, I need my hair done", I said as I watched TV and painted my toenails a pinkish purple color that I picked up from Wally World.

We were sitting in the living room watching Good Times. it was nothing else to do and this was the first time we had to spend time together. It sucks being a girlfriend of a rapper, we dont spend as much time as we used to so every chance we get, we are under eachother

O'shea observed the top of my head, "What's wrong with your hair right now?"

I stopped painting my toes and looked up at him. "You gotta ask?"

My hair sweated out and it's all his fault, I don't think I need to explain to yall what went down. He always gets in this mode when I ask him for something. He talks about Jerry and how Jewish people act but he acting just like them motherfuckers, cheapy the cheapskate.

Before he could answer, I saw my green pager light up on my Cherrywood coffee table. I grabbed it with my left hand and seen an unfamiliar number flash across it.

"Baby pass me the phone" I said with in a worried tone.

O'shea nodded and stretched the cord within my reach, "Who's that?"

"I don't know baby, I'm find out now"

I pressed the buttons on the phone and placed it to my ear, waiting for it to ring. I heard a voice say hello.

"Hello Thank you for calling Musso's and Frank Grill how may I take your order?"

"Ummm...Someone paged me from this number?"

"....Ah Yes, one second"

I heard the background noise and the phone shuffling as he handed it to someone. I heard Shayla get on the phone. What the hell?

"Shayla, why you calling me from a restaurant? You alright?" I questioned her.

I listened closely and I heard her sobbing a little bit. "Bitch what's wrong with you?" I said in alarmed voice.

"...Rih, could you, "She coughed and sniffed before speaking again, "come get me please"

I looked up at O'shea who was leaning on the wall and staring at me, with a "What's going on expression"

"I'm...I'm at Musso & Frank Grill, they let me use their phone please Rih come get me, I'll explain when you get here please just come hurry please" Shayla cried into the receiver.

"Okay baby I'm coming...stay calm and stay there I'm coming"

I hung up the phone and jumped up, heading towards bedroom. I slipped in a pair of Timberlands, Adidas track pants, pulling them over my boy shorts, a white crop top and topped it off with a Nike hat, where I pulled my ponytail through the hole in the back..

"Where you going, who was that Rih?" O'shea appeared in the door way.

"Shayla and she downtown LA, don't ask me why but ima damn sure find out. I have a feeling your short ass height challenged friend got something to do with this"

I watched O'shea raise a brow, "The fuck E gotta do with anything?"

I grabbed my keys to my Toyota and my clutch bag as I headed towards the door.

"I'll be back, and let me tell yo ass something if I find out Eric did something to her Ima smoke his ass because Ima Gangsta but I aint having fun motherfucker, you tell his ass that", I pointed at O'shea and pointed at him before leaving outside my apartment.