48

Eve's After Dark Night Club 📍

Eric

I sat in VIP alongside my niggas and Ace and his crew. I was still mad as hell at Shayla for throwing that shake on me like she lost her damn mind. I had to catch myself when I was choking her ass cause I was for sure kill her crazy ass. 

It was grown folk's hour here at Eve's After Dark. A lot of old heads were on the dance floor rubbing up against each other. Curl activator, sweat and perfume don't mix if you ask me. As Michael Jackson's Rock with You played in the background, I was already on my third blunt, high as hell as the percussion of MJ song filled my ears.

"How's that Cali life treating you so far man? I asked, with a slow smile forming on my face.

Ace sipped his favorite drink, Ace of Spade and then pulling on the blunt. "Cali life is good man, I can get use to this shit"

"Yeah, I might gotta go fuck with your side real quick, ya know?"

Ace nodded while passing me the blunt. Tonight, was real chill. Some females were in our section but I didn't really wanna be bothered with them. That look on Shayla face when she saw those boxes of condoms killed me. But it's all my fault, those was really Ren condoms but I lie so much that she doesn't believe me. Fuck it though.

I finished off the clip that was left from the blunt and placed it in the porcelain ash tray that VIP gave to us.

Ace and I conversed for a while about music, how he got started and just regular nigga shit. money clothes, hoes, sports, nothing spectacular. Me and this kid really clicked and we even spoke about him possibly producing something for another solo project of mine. Dre might bitch about it, but I fuck with this Ace kid. He a real nigga.

I looked around and watched as the club started to disperse. I really didn't wanna go home and face Shayla if she was awake. She just wanna argue when a nigga just wanna rest and catch up on some real sleep.

"You got a little honey out here man?" I asked while struggling to keep my eyes open.

My eyes were red and glassy, not to mention from all the weed I smoked. Ace was a real chimney he still was smoking a freshly rolled blunt so I continued to smoke along with him as well.

Ace smirked as he blew the smoke out of his mouth. "I got up with a couple of them but you know how hos are man"

I laughed and coughed from the smoke in my lungs. "Yeah a bitch is a bitch"

"But what about shorty you were with tonight...she nice" Ace smirked and dapped me.

"Yeah that's my main woman" I looked down at my thumbs that I was fiddling with and back up at Ace. "I mean I got my hoes and shit but ya know. I really see myself with this girl"

Ace raised a brow. "Yeah? So, leave them hoes alone man before some nigga come and scoop that.

He took a long pull from the blunt as I poured myself a cup of Ace of Spade. It isn't my 8 ball but it'll do. I usually don't open to people but this nigga aura was too cool, real down to earth kind of cat.

"Naw man, Shayla ain't going nowhere. She loves a nigga too much" I said as I gulped down the drink, scrunching up my face.

I looked up and seen Cube and Ren coming towards me. they had worried looks on their face. I furrowed my eyebrows

"yall good?

Cube and Ren exchanged looks as Cube cleared his throat.

"Man, we gotta go. Dre drunk as fuck and him and Michel'le was arguing on the phone. He seem pretty upset. That nigga tripping man"