22

This chapter is pretty long sorry but  i hope you enjoy 😉

[Rih POV]

I listened to the phone ring three times. I was about to hang up but then I heard O'shea answer.

"Yo" I heard him say. I smacked my lips together and rolled my eyes.

"Took you long enough"

I joked, while wrapping the phone cord around my finger. He snickered.

"My bad Rih I just got in from being with E and them. We came from the studio" he said. I heard him shuffle the phone a little.

"Oh how is that coming along" I asked. I am tremendously proud of this guy.

From what I heard, O'shea has a creative vocabulary. His words, his lyrics, his art paints a picture of what he experiences.

"It's straight. Local buzz little groupie's n shit" he said. I sucked my teeth.

"I may be 2000 miles away but I'll fly over there and whip ass O'shea don't play" I said feeling a little jealous. He laughed a little.

"Come on Rih you think I'm messing with these broads?" I heard him question. I twisted my lips and spoke.

"Yeah. I aint stupid. If you are then that's on you but when I come back all that stuff gonna be dead" I half-joked.

"I aint going nowhere Rih" I heard O'shea. My heart pounded a little bit. "we may be far but we still close, you still got a nigga feeling some way"
I bit down on my bottom lip and put the phone closer to my ear.

"I know" I said in a low tone and smiling brightly.

We spoke for another 15 minutes before we hung up. I really think I want to leave New York and start a life in California. New York is great, but I care for O'shea so much that I would make that dive. what the worst that could happen? I thought to myself.

***

Eric POV

I pulled up to Robyn crib and sat in my car trying to get my mind right. I came from Toya house and broke the news to her that I possibly have another child on the way. She yelled and screaming hitting on me and telling me get the fuck out her crib so I just left and came on this side of town.

I parked my car and killed the engine. I strode up to her door and rang the doorbell. Within a few moments, a tall brown skinned dude with a bald head opened the door. He looked me up and down.

"Can I help you with something son? He asked me. I looked at him, putting my hands in my pocket.

"yeah is Robyn home?" I asked. A look of hatred appeared on his face once I asked for Robyn. I continued to stare at him not looking away once. Daddy or not I fear no one.

"He's fine dad, please let him in" I heard Robyn say as she appeared behind him in the door way. I looked her up and down. I swear she was bad as hell. Her slender frame, long chocolate legs with her long jet black hair and silky chocolate skin has a nigga going wild.

"where you meet this guy? His pants sagging off his ass" Her dad scowled and pointed in my direction and glaring at me.

I lightly laughed and diverted my attention to Robyn. Robyn sighed and stepped past her dad.

"Fine dad, we'll talk out here" she emphasized and brushed past her dad wearing shorts and a sports bra. Her dad sighed and pointed to me.

"I'm watching you. And don't even think 'bout touching my daughter" he spoke, ominously. I smirked.