Ten

Shayla

"you look fine Shayla" I heard Kim say. I had on a Nike sports bra with a pair of Baggy Blue guess jeans and my Timbs. I left my hair curly and sat down on the couch. I heard a bunch of commotion outside.

"Oh god they here" I rolled my eyes and turned the TV up. Kim got up to open the door and all of them stepped in the house. I watched Rih get up and give O'shea a hug and he whispered something in her ear to make her laugh.

I noticed that Eric wasn't with them. I sighed and smirked, until I heard "Hey Eric" Rih chuckled looking at me. My smirk instantly went off my face. I cut my eyes at him and I can't even lie he was looking like everything. He had on a white and black KINGS baseball jersey with a matcing kings cap and a pair of Guess jeans and some white Nikes.

"Was sup Rih...Kim" he said. He looked over at me and I acted as if I didn't see him. He cheesed real hard in my direction. Ugh his presence pissed me off.

"what yall doing? Ren asked sitting in the love seat, pulling Kim onto his lap.

"Shit" I responded. I sneakily looked over at Eric who was staring at me. I looked away from him.

"damn I was hoping a nigga was gonna get some grub" Yella said and looked over at me." I remained quiet and continued watching TV and I heard Eric chuckle.

"naw yall really hungry, ill cook" Rih offered. "Yeah and I can help you too" Cube smirked looking Rih up and down. Rih knew what she was doing wearing that blue mini skirt and white tank top. Rih licked her lips and walked into the kitchen with cube following her.

"wash yo hands nigga" Dre yelled. Everyone laughed. I laughed lightly and looked over at Eric who was still looking at me.  Our eyes met and I looked down and back up at him.

He mouthed "Come here" to me. I tilted my head back and went back to watching TV

"So... Shayla" Dre said sitting down next to me. I looked at Eric who face was sourly twisted up. I smiled to myself, looking at Dre, acting as if he was about to say something important.

"yes" I fluttered my eye lashes at him.

"You looking good today, just like you did last night" Dre expressed looking me up and down. I smiled deviously at Dre.

"WHY THANK YOU DRE. THAT'S THE NICEST THING IVE HEARD SINCE I BEEN HERE" I damn near yelled, causing everyone to look at me.

I shot a look at Eric who narrowed his eyes and nodded his head. Ren looked at me and Eric and caught on.

"Ayo Dre, come with me in the kitchen to check on Rih and Cube". Ren patted Kim thigh, signaling her to get up. Dre faced scrunched up.

"Nigga what?

"You heard me" Ren said head nodding for Dre to follow him. Kim, Yella, and Dre followed behind Ren leaving me and Eric behind.

I stood up to go back down the hall when I felt a hand touch my hand. I looked down and pulled my hand back quickly.

"who said you can touch me "I asked, looking him up and down. Eric stared at me.

"Look Shelia can we talk"

"Who the fuck is Shelia" I folded my arms across my chest. Eric put his hands in his pocket.

"I meant Shayla...My fault. But yeah can we talk please"

I scratched the back of my head.

"didn't you do enough talking last Night" I stated.

He chuckled. I sucked my teeth and proceeded to walk back down the hall, when he grabbed me and turned me around and backed me against the wall.