28

A/N : This chapter contains strong sexual content

Queens, NYC

Shayla

It's been a week since I been to school. They suspended me for three weeks off campus, causing me to stay at home. Thank god I explained to my organic chemistry professor my situation and he said that I don't have to take the third exam, just focus really hard on my final. I moved all my stuff out my dorm and back home. And believe it or not, my mom has been here. She took off work to ensure my life is a living hell. 

I laid on the bed upside down, explaining to Eric what happened to me and he found the whole thing funny. I'm glad one of us did.

"Man fuck that bitch and fuck that nigga. You got me, you know I wouldn't do no shit like that right?" he asked in a deep tone, turning me on.

"Nigga you've done your share of dirt don't play with me". I heard him smack his lips.

"That was then Shayla, I'm talking about now. I'm all about you baby" I smiled.

I heard a beep in the phone.

"Hold on someone on my other line" I clicked over.

"Hello"

"Hey this is Aceon is Shayla available" my heart skipped a beat.

"Yes this is her" I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"cool, I was calling to tell you I'm round ya block I 'ma pull up ight?" he said. I nodded as if he can see me.

"Okay I'll be out in 10" I said and clicking back over to Eric.

"Hey baby I'm back" I said. I heard a bunch of commotion in the background. I listened closely.

"Man that beat don't need shit else to it, leave...leave the ...man you don't fucking listen" I heard Eric arguing with Dre

"Eric, I gotta go" I yelled into the phone.

He still wasn't paying me any attention. So I hung up and started getting ready to meet Ace downstairs in front my building.

****

Ace

I walked up the hill to Shayla building and seen her walking out. Damn she looking good, I thought to myself. she flashed a smile when she seen me. I walked up to her and gave her a hug, wrapping my hands around her waist. I pulled back from her and smiled, leaning on the gate.

"How's Jail" I laughed, referring to her being on lock down by her mom. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Fucking whack I can't even use the bathroom in peace"

"How you come down stairs then?" I asked her, putting my hands in my Jacket pocket.

"She sleep, so I can't be too long" she looked up at her window and back at me. "I rather be in organic chem right now"

I raised a brow and laughed. "Damn, it's real if you rather be in that shit. hell no"

I shook my head causing her to laugh.  I been by Shayla every day since she told me she got arrested and suspended from campus. it's nothing to hop on the train and come see her, she damn sure was worth it.

We spoke a little more about how I was bout to meet up with mans and finish working on my mixtape. I got a nice buzz throughout the 5 boroughs, doing showcases.

Shayla congratulated me and told me she had to go back upstairs before her mom's come out wilding. I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked up at me and stared in my eyes for a minute.