40

Shayla

I laid my head in my arms while sitting at the bar. I am sick to my stomach and the sound of Eric music is giving me a damn headache.

"You alright little lady? I looked up to see the bartender leaning on the island. She had a short bob cut and was dark skinned that held such radiance. I just shook my head and placed my head back in my arms.

"I'll get you a ginger ale" she rubbed my hand as she click clacked away, fixing me my soda.

I looked up as I heard laughter get closer and closer to me. I watched a entourage of three girls and two guys sit next to me. one of them looked at me and smiled.

"Oh my god, You are so pretty in person I be seeing you all over with Eric" she said In shock. I returned the same look.

I half smiled nervously. " Umm...Yes I am his girlfriend so i guess you'll see me." I stared at her as she reached her hand out to shake mine.

"Tracey"

I pressed my lips together and nodded my head as I shook her hand. "Shayla"

"so umm you a fan of Eric's?" I asked

" Umm I'll take a cranberry juice heavy ice please" she told the bartender and turned her attention back to me. "Oh me and Eric girl we are friends we go waaaay back.

I started to feel a little uneasy. " Hmmm how you guys meet?"

The bartender returned and gave me my ginger ale and Tracey her cranberry juice. She took a sip as she flipped her hair out her face.

"We used to go to high school together. I just decided to come support him tonight. Have you seen him? I know he'll die when he see me" she smiled.

I squinted my eyes at her and let out a small chuckle. "Nah he mingling with the stars im assuming"

I conversed with Tracey for a little bit. She seem pretty cool but something wont let me gravitate to her too much. I slowly sat up in the stool and felt my stomach start turning as a lump formed In my throat.

I stood up off the bar stool and placed my cup down. "Excuse me I have to run to the ladies room really quick."

Tracey nodded her head as she sipped her cranberry juice and danced in her seat to Eric's "Eazy-er said than Dunn" blaring through the club

I sped walk past Rih, Kim and Michel'le while holding my hand against my mouth. "Shayla are you alright?"  I heard Kim yell.

I heard them follow behind me as I bust open the bathroom door.

-------

|Eric|

"Shit !" I mumbled as I picked Avani up. She heavily panted as I bounced her up and down on my dick. Her shit was so wet and I was waxing that ass. I palmed her ass as I bounced her. I love this spontaneous shit. we were fucking in the stall of the woman's bathroom. She just finished giving me head so you know I had to finish it off with a good nutt.

"Oh my god Eazy I love it Yess" she hissed in my ear as she leaned in to kiss my lips.

I jumped, scarring my nutt outta me as I heard the bathroom door fly open. " Shayla what the fuck is going on" I heard Michel'le say. I heard the bathroom stall that was next to us swing open.

My heart started thumping so loud and my palms started sweating. "Eric what-..."

"Shh" I covered Avani mouth and looked through the bathroom stall crack and seen Michel'le, Kim and Rih. OH FUCK. I started panicking and shaking, trying not to make any sudden movements to hint that someone is in here. I heard Shayla in the next stall throwing up.