62

As requested; here you go love BlackHeart716

Cube

I could kill Rih for smacking the shit of me, causing my lip to bust a little bit. If I would have hit her I would have been wrong, right? E

I watched her swing cabinets in the kitchen open and banging them close, which was starting to piss me off. she been acting like a damn nut since we left the studio and arrive home. Like damn, I understand Shayla her sister and best friend but damn, I ended up suffering. I don't really need Rih to pay me back I was just upset as hell at her and the whole situation.

I really don't know what the fuck is up with Jerry and E but I sense some real fucked up shit around these parts and I'm being singled out.  We still not under contract but somehow, I'm getting a check, a chump change check for real. But if it wasn't for Rih, I'd still be staying in my mom's house. I'm young but I never been dumb. How the fuck we have the top selling album and I am still living at home with my mom and shit, it doesn't make sense if you ask me.

My thoughts were cut short as I heard Rih slammed close another cabinet. I scoffed and turned the Tv up to the last notch as I tried to watch the Lakers and Pistons game. I couldn't hear myself think.

"Turn that shit down O'shea!" Rih screamed.

"No. If you wanna bang shit Dre and E need a drummer take yo ass to ruthless and bang all you want, I can't hear the goddamn Tv" I spat back at her. "you would think you did enough banging round these parts".

"Ohhhhhhhh" Rih cooed, causing me to look up at her. "Good one cube I could use some good BANGING but I haven't been getting that shit at all"

Rih humped the counter top as she stuck up the middle finger. I swear to god this girl is a crazy ass fool sometimes. Its things like this that make me love her. I jumped up and walked over to her as she circled the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Nah don't run now, fuck you mean you aint getting banged good?" I circled around the Island following her.

"Gon head with that shit O'shea I aint playing with you!"

I jumped at her and she jumped back, falling into the fridge, causing the cereal boxes to fall over and down on her.

"Oh shit!" I laughed as she kicked the Corn flakes box and stuck her middle finger up at me.

"That's funny, that shit funny?" she raised a brow and pouted like a baby.

"Aww come here" I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

"Look I'm sorry about what I said at the studio, I aint mean that shit I'm just frustrated baby things don't add up"

Rih looked at me and smiled, "No baby I am sorry, you right I can't find every battle for my friends but she really needed me, Eric was doing really mean things to her I can't allow that I don't care".

"I get it babe, but don't bang no one else shit up cause if I got to pay for it, you just gonna have to be locked up" I warned and winked.

"yeah yeah yeah long as that nigga stay in his place, I don't think Shayla want anything to do with him anymore".

I stared at her. she must don't know. The shit the guys told me he said about something Shayla head game being phenomenal and swallowing every drip of him. E is crazy, his ass Gon catch something and Shayla is too If she doesn't wrap it up... Anyway.

"Oh well that's they business, as far as the tour, I'll finish it but it will be my last as a part of NWA".

I unraveled my arms from around her and leaned on the island. Rih eyes popped open.