53

Ace

I opened the house door and smirked when I seen Shayla sexy ass standing there smirking;

"Damn you back already, I thought you was staying home?" I questioned Shayla as I closed the door behind us.

She scratched her head and rolled her eyes, "He trippin hard boo"

"Okay...He tripping and what made you come back here?"

"Nigga just shut the fuck up and fuck me" she said in a lusty tone.

She started walking towards me, taking off her shirt, standing there in her black lace bra and shorts.  She got some good ass taste in lingerie I'd admit that. She aint waste no time by taking off my shirt in the middle of the living room. I would think after all that crazy sex we had in the beginning of the day she, would wanna chill at least until tomorrow.

I grabbed her as she kissed my lips hungrily, causing me to pull back and stare at her.

"Damn Shayla slow down", I chuckled as she started kissing on my neck.

All this shit was making a nigga hard as hell and I'm ready to punish something. I picked her up and soon as I started walking to the steps, I heard someone banging on my door like they the fucking police.

"Who the fuck...hold on" I placed Shayla down and started walking towards the house door.

The knocking continued as I swung my door open and I could not believe who the fuck was standing at my door. I looked him up and down. How the fuck he find out where I ....Shayla, I quickly dead the thought on how he knew where I live.

"Eazy...what up nigga?

The look on his face, he was not thrilled to see me. I narrowed my eyes down at his hand, He got a gun, I thought.  He wasn't here to smoke or chill either. He stood there with red eyes, chest heaving up and down and chewing his bottom lip. He grilled me up and down, wiping the sweat from his upper lip with the gun still in hand.

I had to watch this nigga. I don't know If his shit was loaded or he was bluffing, but I wasn't scared of no gun. It aint the first time a nigga pulled a gat on me. But it damn sure was his last.

If this nigga brave enough to stand at my house with a gun, he better use it. If he don't, its definetely gonna be static, I don't give a fuck if this is city or not.

-----

Shayla

"Ace who is..."

I stopped right in my tracks as I felt my heart shatter at the look on Eric face when he seen me standing there without my bra on and my skirt. This cannot be happening, this is like a fucking horror scene and I have a feeling its gonna turn into a caution tape scene.

"Eric. How did. Why...- "

"Put your shirt on and lets fucking go" He stared at me with coldness in his eyes as spoke through a clenched jaw.

I watched him cock the chamber of his gun back and raise it at Ace. Ace just stood there, looking unphased at the fact that Eric just pulled a gun in his face.

I hurriedly rushed to pick up my shirt and bra as I watched Eric push past Ace, walking towards me pointing the gun at me.

"Eric...stop...please" I pleaded to him as I slowly grabbed my shirt.

I didn't wanna make any sudden movements and he put one in my ass, so I just slowly and calmly moved to gather my stuff. Eric eyes watched me and diverted to Ace the whole time. I knew this negro was crazy but, pulling a gun on me? that was a bit extreme, especially after all the shit he put me through.