52

Shayla

Ever since that night I been spending more and more time with Ace. Dinner, movies, shopping trips, you name it. It has been some weeks since I've seen Eric, but it was always in passing. I was leaving, he was coming and vice versa.

I know that he is busy with the first NWA tour so that was perfect for me. He's worried about that which allows me to spend more time with Ace. I know Y'all thinking two wrongs don't make a right but who gives a fuck at this point.

I had spent the night at Ace house for two to three weeks and I think it's time for me to go home. I kissed Ace goodbye before hopping in my truck, heading back to Compton. I stopped at Fat burger before heading to the crib and when I finally pulled up, I seen Eric's car in the drive way. I was such in a good mood, that I'd be happy to see him, however he is still my man.

I parked the car and pressed the alarm, proceeding up the porch steps, unlocking the door to see Eric on the phone. He turned around and made a "annoyed expression" at me. I don't know what the fuck that look is for but All I know is I'm not in the mood for drama. He hung up the phone as I tried to walk past him.

"Well look who decides to come home", Eric said sarcastically while looking me up and down.

"What you talking about Eric?", I asked as I placed my bags on the counter and rested my hand on my hip.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about, you aint been home in a week, I come home to dishes in the sink and shit, where the fuck you been at?"

I looked over at the sink and seen two silver pots. This nigga got to be fucking kidding me. I giggled before speaking;

"It's two pots, Eric are you kidding me?"

"I don't give a fuck if it was two spoons, you aint been home all week where the fuck you been at?", he raised his voice a little.

I didn't respond to him and I felt him watching me as I grabbed my food out of fat burger bag. I picked up my cup of tea and sipped it while staring at him.

"So where were you Shayla, you were with Kim?"

"Yeah, I was with Kim, happy now?"

"You a mutherfucka lie from the pits of hell, I spoke to muthafucking Kim yesterday and she said she aint see you all week"

I'm getting sick of Eric pressing me like he doesn't come and go as he please. When I decide to hang out and not come home, it's a big ass problem. Double standard ass niggas.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued sipping on my tea.

"Keep yo mutherfucking eyeballs still when I'm talking to you," He pointed at me, "I pay the bills up in this bitch, and furthermore, why the fuck you aint been answering yo pager huh?"

"It's broke", I dryly spat.

To think I was excited to see this stupid short motherfucker when I walked through the door. I changed my mind. Since when does he give a fuck about my whereabouts?

"Now your pager broke, okay okay", I watched him nod his head as he spoke.

He slammed his fist down on the counter, causing me to jump a little.

"I'm not one of those mark ass niggas out there on the street Shayla stop playing with me, I look fucking stupid to you? If I page yo ass right now it aint gonna go off?"

I waved my hand and sat my cup down on the counter. I don't have time for this shit. I needed a clear mind before my midterms and this wasn't helping it.