51

A/N: This chapter contains strong sexual content !

Ruthless Records 📍

Eric

"Yo E let me holla at you for a minute", Dre said to me while signaling a head nod to step out the studio room.

I rolled my eyes and followed behind him, past the receptionist desk and to the corner of the lobby.

"Yeah man?"

Dre looked away from me then back up at me. what the fuck is wrong with this man?

"So, what's this shit I hear that you let that New York nigga produce one of your songs?"

I thought for a second, "New York nigga New York nigga", I muttered as I walked around in a circle, thinking.

Dre grew impatient and sucked his teeth, "Ace nigga, you knew who I was talking about"

"You got to be kidding me Dre, you mad or something?" I smirked at him.

"Since when we let other niggas produce NWA songs?"

I held my finger up, "Correction, he didn't produce a NWA song he produced a beat for me but I aint write shit to it, fuck is yo problem Dre?"

Dre looked me up and down as he leaned on the wall. "You right E, I'm tripping" He put both his hands up to his chest.

Dre been acting funny lately since I signed his girl Michel'le to my label. Baby girl was talented as hell and I'd be a fool to not to sign her ass. His drinking picked up, I couldn't help but to notice that either.

In addition to that, I got my groupie ass baby momma , Avani crying every five minutes about how she needs me to accompany every doctor's appointment she goes to. She need to understand that my life aint gonna stop because she wants something an because I got her pregnant.

Robyn and Toya gankin me for all my money every fucking month with this child support and yeah, it's another girl pregnant, some hoe around the way in Compton that live on my block. She's about to drop my son as well.

Tracey still fucks around with me since that night. It's her fault that I got a summons, arrested and had to appear in court.  If she would have stayed her dumb ass home and away, none of that shit would have happened. And Shayla, she been depressed as hell and it's all my fault.

How do you be faithful to one when you got so many to fuck is so little time. I know she the one for me but maybe I need to tell her we need to part ways. Damn, that shit hurt just thinking about her leaving me for the next nigga or leaving me period.

"We finished Dre?" I asked with annoyance in my voice.

Dre shrugged and started walking up the hallway. I shook my head and followed him, but stopped dead in my tracks when I see Avani standing there talking to my receptionist. I quickly walked up to her, annoyed at her presence;

"What the fuck you doing here Avani?"

She ignored me and continue talking to the receptionist;

"And you let him know the next appointment is next week Friday, that's the least he can do is show up I didn't get pregnant by myself"

"Hello bitch I'm right here!" I yelled and waved my arms in the air.

"Fuck you Eric, you better be there or I'm putting you on child support, I regret the night I'd ever fucked with you"

"Bitch please I couldn't tell, your groupie ass was happy when I picked you out the crowd, you nun but a two-dollar hoe" I waved her off.

"yeah, this two-dollar hoe bout to be 50,000 dollars every month hoe!", She spat as she grabbed her purse off the desk and walked through the doors of my label.