Fifteen

Cube POV.

It took forever for E to record this one verse but he finally got through it. Dre clapped, smiling and shit.

"Okay E I see you nigga, tomorrow we gonna come back and finish it up and hopefully get this shit going. You was DOPE nigga".

"Ayee but ima catch yall later, I gotta go meet up with baby momma" Dre said, grabbing his backpack he had. I nodded watching E take a seat on the couch. I dapped Yella and Dre up and waited until I heard the door close. It was silence.

"so wassup Cube?'' Eric asked me while taking his Locs off. I leaned on the buttons and folded my hands.

"what the fuck is going on with you and Shayla" I tilted my head at him.

"Nigga you really kept me back to talk about her" he waved his hands in the air and slapping it on his thighs. I stood up.

"Look nigga I'm dating her best friend and It means this much to Rih so she asked me to talk to you"

Eric looked away from me with his leg shaking.

"I don't know what happen and I don't care what happen. But what I do know is yall fucked and yall energy was Way off at Dooto's that night man" I folded my arms.

Eric stood up. "You done cube? I aint sign up for a therapist!" he yelled and shook his head. I chuckled.

"Look Eric you like Shayla I seen how mad yo ass got when Dre was all in her face dancing with her and shit"

Eric frowned and looked away.

"So what if I like her, she doesn't want to talk to me nor be bothered so I'ma keep doing me it's too much pussy out here to be hung up on one man"

Eric reached out to dap me. I just looked at his hand and back up at him. Eric slowly put his lonely ass hand in his pocket.

"Look Eric, you can't treat females that way and expect them to still want to fuck with you nigga" I turned my hat backwards and stared at E. Eric nodded and looked like he was in deep thought.

"Man I aint- "

"Nigga shut up" I cut him off shaking my head laughing. He laughed too and nodded.

"You right Cube, I mean I'm so used to doing what the fuck I want and not caring about people feelings. Maybe I should start" he paused. "fuck naw"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"But nah seriously, how can I get her to talk to me?" he asked me pacing the floor clapping his hands together. I smirked.

"don't worry bout that you keep up your part and I'll do mine"

I stood up and grabbed my black and white composition notebook..

"and what's that?" he curiously asked rubbing his chin. I walked towards the door and turned around to him.

"Honesty, tell her everything and keep being honest if not ima let Rih kick yo ass. she crazy man you seen how she was bout to beat ol girl's ass" He laughed.

"yeah I was scared I aint gonna lie. They were gonna beat her ass" I nodded as Eric spoke.

"Good nigga now give me a ride home" I patted his back and he sneered.

"Fuck I look like a cab driver, yall lil niggas better get yall L's or sum" he complained.

"Nigga fuck you" I sung, closing the studio door behind me as we left.

***

(Eric POV)

"think about what I said E" cube said while stepping out my car.

"yeah Yeah" I stated. I pulled off and thought about Shayla. Damn man, she got me wanting to talk to her now. I nervously sighed and turned down Kim street. Dusk fell and I took my gun out my waist and placed it inside of the glove compartment.

I pulled in front of Kim crib and parked the car and killed the engine. I sat there and took a deep breath.

Damn I'm nervous, don't shit get me nervous and this little girl got me sweating and shit. I stepped out the car and proceeded up Kim porch steps.

***

(Shayla POV)

"and what he says?" I heard Rih asked cube when she was on the phone.

"Okay babe your hair done" Kim said, braiding two braids in my hair. I stood up and smiled. I decided I wanted to go sit on the porch. I slid my feet in my Nike sliders and opened the door. I jumped and frowned when I realized who I was facing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling a head ache forming.

Eric looked down and put his hands in his pockets kicking at the leaves on the porch.

"I was in the neighborhood..." he said. I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Ok. You were in the neighborhood" I stared at him.

"Shayla who th. - oh hey ERIC" Rih said peeking out the door. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"OH Okay Mean ass " I heard Rih yell. I giggled to myself.

Eric stepped up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Look Shayla, I fucked up I was an asshole since day one and I'm sorry I aint mean to hurt your feelings or nun of that shit man" he answered starring me in my eyes.

"what about Denise who is that" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He looked at me and sighed.

"the strawberry bitch from the party she called and was saying she missed me and shit I swear I aint entertain that shit. I didn't think you would get mad and shit" Eric was fidgeting his fingers. I thought it was cute.

"You like her?" I asked looking at him. He looked away.

"like her nah, did I fuck her more than once yes but she is just that Shayla a fuck something you're not"
I just stared at him as he continued talking.

"and you be fcking my head up when you be flirting with Dre and shit" he whined.

I bit the inside of my cheek. I cannot believe this Gangsta ass fool is at my auntie door step pouring his emotions out. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Eric neck and he looked confused.

"I appreciate that you were man enough to come to me and tell me this" I smiled. He looked up at me and nodded.

"that night we had sex Shayla I swear to god that shit had a nigga going crazy' he said in a low tone and staring at me with bedroom eyes. I slapped his arm causing him to snicker.

Looking into his eyes, I for sure knew he meant every word.

"I can still feel you on my- "

"Okay Eric I get it "putting my hand up. He grinned.

"You forgive a nigga?" he asked. I smiled and shook my head. He scratched the back of his head waiting for me to answer.

I ran my hand down my face. "I forgive you nigga" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and gripped my behind.

"Eric!" I yelped and smacked his arm.

"I'm just saying a nigga missed that big ol round thing" He smiled and kissed me twice.