42

MM : Tracey 🤨

Compton, CA 📍

Eric

I quickly parked my car on the side of the street and jumped, slamming the door. I felt myself about to snap on Tracey crazy ass. This bitch was a fucking nut and I wish I never fucked with her white, Jewish, sneaky Compton swap meat shopping ass. She showed up to my party uninvited, playing friend to my girl and calling my crib like she don't know I got a fucking girl. She always told me she doesn't care about nobody else feelings when it come to me and she will do anything to get me to be hers... and hers only.

It was a quiet morning in Tracey neighborhood. Bird chirping, sun shining bright as hell but the scenery did not match my mood. I ran up Tracey porch steps and banged on the door viciously. I heard the locks click as she swung the door open. She stood there with a big LA Lakers T-shirt on and her hair wrapped up.

"Eric, what the...-"

I grabbed Tracey by the neck and used my foot to kick the house door close. I pinned her up against the wall, putting my face in hers. I could kill this nutty ass bitch right now.

I clenched my jaw and said, "What the fuck did you call my house for this morning?" I tightened my grip around her neck as I stared at her with my eyes wide as hell.

"Eric. Your hurting me" she struggled to speak as she tapped my hand with hers.

I released my grip as she gasped for air. I breathed in and out and started rubbing my hand down my face. I was fucking pissed off, I haven't been this mad in a long ass time. I never really- get mad so when something upsets me I be ready to fucking kill a muthafucka. I turned my attention back to Tracey who stood there with fear in her eyes.

"I don't know what the fuck you up to or what you trying to do Tracey but You better keep your ass away from my girl and I fucking mean that shit" I yelled in her face as she stared back at me. A look of anger flashed over her face before she responded.

"You got some nerve talking about your girl as if you haven't been dealing with me for the past 5 months. I love you Eric and I told you I was in love with you and You said it back ! I thought you wanted to be with me" her voice cracked as she continued to smile and shake her head.

This bitch is crazy. She continued shaking her head as she walked up to me and grabbed my face and tried to kiss me. I pushed her back gently and placed my finger in her face. "You fucking tripping Tracey. I never told you I was in love with you I said I had love for you".

She let out this sinister laugh and threw her hands up in the air. "You said you loved me when you was fucking me Eric! EVERY TIME WE FUCKED YOU SAID IT !" she stepped closer to me with tears falling down her cheeks. " YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME and you wanted this" she screamed as she pointed down to her small pudge.

I looked down at her stomach and exhaled. I can't even blame Tracey. I toyed with her emotions, fucked her so good, and now she carrying my child, meanwhile I have a girlfriend who just wants to love me but im too fucked up to settle.

Don't get me wrong, Tracey and I have had good times but I just cant get down with her like that. Her attitude and my attitude don't mix. The way our tempers are set up, one of us is gonna get killed and the other one gonna be in Jail. I guarantee you I'll be the one getting locked up.

I leaned against the wall and shifted my eyes to Tracey who stood there crying quietly and shaking her head. I couldn't even console her. Its my fault why we in this mess. I lead her on and now we are here, fucking arguing, my girl threatening to leave me. I can't deal with this shit messy shit right now.

I started, "Look I'm sorry I ain't mean for your feelings to get hurt and shit but this" I pointed to her then me, "It can't be, I may not show that I love Shayla but I really do" I softened up. I watched Tracey as she shook her head in disbelief and wiped her tears away from her eyes while sniffling.

"I'll be there for my kid but this shit gotta stop right now" I started making my way to the door to leave.

"Eric" I turned around to the sound of Tracey voice. I stared at her, not blinking waiting for her to respond to me

" You really wanna be with her? what about me?" Her voice pleaded to me. the way she stared at me I knew for a fact she was hurt and confused.

I just shook my head and opened the door to leave. "Just call me for your next appointment Trace" I said, not even looking back at her.

"FUCK YOU ERIC WRIGHT, I hope she leaves your bitch ass you aint nothing but a bitch ass nigga You fucking sperm donor ! I hate you !" she screamed out while following me to my car.

I felt her start punching me in my back and pushing me at the same time. it took all of my strength not to smack her skinny ass to the ground. I felt my nostrils flare, my heat beat increase as I turned around and quickly grabbed her wrists.

I felt my eyebrows pull down together. "Stop fucking hitting me before I beat yo ass in front of your neighbors. I squeezed her wrists and glared at her. "I hate yo ass too, get the fuck outta here bitch" I said with such hostility in my voice. Our eyes both met as we glared at each other. I looked her up and down before turning around and proceeding to my car.

" Ima milk you for everything you got you punk bastard. Fuck you and that bitch Shayla I got your seed nigga she don't. Don't come crying to me when she leaves your ass" Tracey screamed as I pulled off her street.

"FUCK YOU Biiiiiiiitchhhhhh!" I stuck up my middle finger out the window and screamed as I drove off.

Comment. Vote. Follow